4.30 star(s) 126 Votes

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I've wanted to suggest this the author before but I keep forgetting to do it.

This is one of the best stories I've ever read in F95! With deep plots and great subject matter. I highly recommend that you consider writing this as a novel and submitting it in a manuscript to a publisher. Of course you'd probably need to replace the lewd pictures with written lewdness(or not depending on the publisher). Obviously you would need to expand some of the side stories such as the rebuilding of the Island folks and/or expanding on the controlling factions back on the mainland. But I have a strong suspicion that you'd be able to do that with flying colors based on what I've already read.

If you do decide to seek a publisher, please don't use a clearing house type of publisher. They'd just use you.

Great work and continued success!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I've wanted to suggest this the author before but I keep forgetting to do it.

This is one of the best stories I've ever read in F95! With deep plots and great subject matter. I highly recommend that you consider writing this as a novel and submitting it in a manuscript to a publisher. Of course you'd probably need to replace the lewd pictures with written lewdness(or not depending on the publisher). Obviously you would need to expand some of the side stories such as the rebuilding of the Island folks and/or expanding on the controlling factions back on the mainland. But I have a strong suspicion that you'd be able to do that with flying colors based on what I've already read.

If you do decide to seek a publisher, please don't use a clearing house type of publisher. They'd just use you.

Great work and continued success!
you are not wrong actually, I can imagine reading a proper novelization of this easily. It would need some work of course but it's one of the rare AVNs where it could work.

Reactions: sgenter

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Game_Roadmap_Template_Act5.jpg

Development Update #39 + Act V Roadmap

Happy January everyone! I hope you've enjoyed Chapter 20 and the end of Act IV. :) I've finished outlining everything in Act V (Chapters 21-25), which will be the final main story act in the game. As I'm sure you can imagine, there'll be a lot of action, drama, and handholding in these last five chapters. :)
Once the main story is done, Price of Power will be out of Early Access on Steam and be fully released! That won't change anything for anyone who already owns the game or supports on Patreon, but it will mean that (hopefully) more people will check out the game now that it's pretty much done. Coming out Early Access also means that the price of the game on Steam and Itch will rise from $15 to $20, to account for just how much content and playtime there is. As I said, if you already own the game on those platforms, there's no changes for you and you won't have to pay anything more to keep playing PoP and getting updates.
Lastly, for the entire rest of the year (and especially after Chapter 25 is done), I'll be taking suggestions for content for the epilogue chapters (26-30). I have a general idea of where I want to go with those chapters, but these epilogues are designed to be fan service, so... Tell me what you want to see! Stuff that doesn't make sense in the game obviously won't be included, but if you have a great scene idea or some sort of mini story arc I can work in, I'd love to hear it. :)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 20. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
thank you for the mod update

arcanix507

Mar 19, 2023
View attachment 3249237

Development Update #39 + Act V Roadmap

Happy January everyone! I hope you've enjoyed Chapter 20 and the end of Act IV. :) I've finished outlining everything in Act V (Chapters 21-25), which will be the final main story act in the game. As I'm sure you can imagine, there'll be a lot of action, drama, and handholding in these last five chapters. :)
Once the main story is done, Price of Power will be out of Early Access on Steam and be fully released! That won't change anything for anyone who already owns the game or supports on Patreon, but it will mean that (hopefully) more people will check out the game now that it's pretty much done. Coming out Early Access also means that the price of the game on Steam and Itch will rise from $15 to $20, to account for just how much content and playtime there is. As I said, if you already own the game on those platforms, there's no changes for you and you won't have to pay anything more to keep playing PoP and getting updates.
Lastly, for the entire rest of the year (and especially after Chapter 25 is done), I'll be taking suggestions for content for the epilogue chapters (26-30). I have a general idea of where I want to go with those chapters, but these epilogues are designed to be fan service, so... Tell me what you want to see! Stuff that doesn't make sense in the game obviously won't be included, but if you have a great scene idea or some sort of mini story arc I can work in, I'd love to hear it. :)
I already can't wait for December!
I'm hyped to see Slideshows mentioned in the roadmap, I absolutely love those segments.
It may be cliché to say this, but this is one of the few games of this "type" I really adore for its story and worldbuilding. It's even inspired me to adapt some ideas into my D&D games!

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Another good one Pandaman Games! East Island Trading Company is your best joke yet. Legacy is right, the thing writes itself :)
Is it possible to have context for the east Island trading company joke? I didn't get it. I guess it's a historical trading company in the US. Here We only have the Hudson Bay company. So... I am with the MC here, unaware of a good pun.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it possible to have context for the east Island trading company joke? I didn't get it. I guess it's a historical trading company in the US. Here We only have the Hudson Bay company. So... I am with the MC here, unaware of a good pun.
Allthough I'm shure he is refering to the British East India Company, there were a few more, the Spanish Colonialist also had a "Minstry of Indian afairs" which was the Institution which ruled the Colonization of South , Middle America and Mexico as well as the Philipines and other spanish overseas territory.
These companys were private enterprises, although suported by the respective Countrys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the answer guys, I somehow was thinking of slave trade while reading Legion make the reference.

Exploitation of foreign territories non the less.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it!s a joke about the british empire's exploitation of India from like the 16 hundreds to late 18 hundreds

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes