4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
can I use the wt mod? I know it's not update to 20 and only at chapter 19 but I just wanna have the first 10 chapters guided the rest I can wing it
No....An out of date walk through usually will stop just before new content. As well, if any of the previous code has been changed, this can cause issues with your game and saves.

If you want to know what's behind some of the story choices, try using 0x52_URM tool. When ever a story choice, or requirement check happens....a small box at the top left hand corner will appear. Expanding can show points, and other information pertaining to the game. It can also be used to search (alt m) the code for info about MC, or many other things.

I use this tool when there isn't a walk through, or along side a walk through mod. (Only works for Renpy titles.)

Install: Copy the 0x52_URM file into your game folder (same as any wt mod).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Is an update patch available?
7Gb to download...
Under the compressed patch. If only the website had a search function, the top right of the page is always a good place.

Price of Power [Ch. 20] [Pandaman Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [519 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [487 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

--------------------------------------------
Price of Power [Ch. 20] [Pandaman Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 19 -> Ch. 20 [212 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I really don't think a walkthrough is needed for PoP, honestly. I have nothing against modding/modders and feel free to do what you want, but it's a pretty linear game.
what about the MILF, I saw it it future tags does that mean she is not in the game yet?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
that milf LI must be something else for her to be introduced so far in the game

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This game's branching is so intricate that I think we need a walkthrough Prezi, a walkthrough mod and a handholder so we can finally enjoy it :confused:
Don't forget said walkthrough mod needs a powerpoint explained by an AI :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I have a question about the chapter 19 or 20 lesbian path choice that happens with Lune.

Will this choice affect the harem path (the amount of members), or just the girl on girl content with those two remnant girls? I prefer the focus is on the MC, but also want to have the full harem experience...minus the lesbian content.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Can you please put the game in a folder before zipping it? Like all other games.
Now i got to find all the files and remove them / put them in a folder in my games folder manually.
Or you could of just right click on the compressed file (if your using WinRAR or a zip app, pick the extract to the "archive folder name". This will create a folder, and then extract all the compressed files into it. BUT, don't use extract here choice.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Pandaman Games ; great update! loved every single minute of it; specially the aproach with Emilia Kudos great job,
looking forward to see how things develop, and exited about when they tell the girls about MC Idea !
Aristos ; that is called " Brezln" not "Prezi" :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
thank you Zoey for the mod while it lasted , think you should include a disclaimer for the mods you do the version posted here f95 is the one I mod all other versions will be ignored dont like it ,I dont give any fucks !
Congratulations, yours is the first comment today to break my brain ;-;

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes