4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey, was anyone else kind of underwhelmed by the MCs first sexual experience with Emilia? Emilia has been pining after the MC for years, and the whole thing was just kind of "meh". I expected Emilia to seem more excited, and enjoy it more. It seemed more like friends just trying it out for the heck of it, with no real passion on either side.

I know she was just kind of a 3rd wheel the first time, deferring to Maria, but I hope that next time is a little more exciting for both the MC and Emilia. I hope Maria can stay out of it, at least for a few times.

What do you all think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Hey, was anyone else kind of underwhelmed by the MCs first sexual experience with Emilia? Emilia has been pining after the MC for years, and the whole thing was just kind of "meh". I expected Emilia to seem more excited, and enjoy it more. It seemed more like friends just trying it out for the heck of it, with no real passion on either side.

I know she was just kind of a 3rd wheel the first time, deferring to Maria, but I hope that next time is a little more exciting for both the MC and Emilia. I hope Maria can stay out of it, at least for a few times.

What do you all think?
While I see what you mean and also feel like the scene could have been more developed to give it more depth and maybe more warmth, I don't hold it against Panda Man. The guy has been delivering updates on time with his timeline like it is no one else buisines even with different setbacks happening in his personal life like moving or sickness. I guess he might have the help of a IRL Legion to manage it. Or he has the managing skill set to make more accurate prediction than others. So while I will call that first sex scene with Emilie satisfying, I would also point to it as a prime candidate for an extended DLC once the game is finished.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
While I see what you mean and also feel like the scene could have been more developed to give it more depth and maybe more warmth, I don't hold it against Panda Man. The guy has been delivering updates on time with his timeline like it is no one else buisines even with different setbacks happening in his personal life like moving or sickness. I guess he might have the help of a IRL Legion to manage it. Or he has the managing skill set to make more accurate prediction than others. So while I will call that first sex scene with Emilie satisfying, I would also point to it as a prime candidate for an extended DLC once the game is finished.
Just to add unto this they are in a world thats medieval like where sexuality is very suppressed and Polygamy ain't a thing so they kinda have to figure everything out for themselves.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Any news about update?
I'm working on the last scene as fast as I can. :cool:

What do you all think?
It was intentionally a bit awkward, which will be discussed in this upcoming chapter. Discussed and, uh, dealt with it (to some extent). :censored:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
While I see what you mean and also feel like the scene could have been more developed to give it more depth and maybe more warmth, I don't hold it against Panda Man.
Me either. No shade on the dev. This game is great. Very imaginative, and story and dialog are great. I just have a soft spot for Emilia and wanted her first time with the MC to have more passion.

Just to add unto this they are in a world thats medieval like where sexuality is very suppressed and Polygamy ain't a thing so they kinda have to figure everything out for themselves.
Very true. The characters are what they are, and it is clear from the last few updates that both the MC and Emilia are heavily conflicted about their relationship. Neither want to feel like they are betraying Maria, and seem only aware of monogomy.

It was intentionally a bit awkward, which will be discussed in this upcoming chapter. Discussed and, uh, dealt with it (to some extent). :censored:
I get it. It's probably my own fault that my expectations are colored by the fact that I like Emilia as an LI for the MC more than Maria. They seem to have more in common with each other, more interests in common, and but for Emilia's exile, very well may have ended up together rather than the MC and Maria.

The MC seems to think of Emilia as more of a friend than having any romantic feelings. So far, it seems the romance is more one-sided on Emilia's part, and after Maria's sharp-tongued outburst a few updates ago, is is understandable Emilia wouldn't want to show that she was enjoying it too much, to avoid a repeat performance.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The MC seems to think of Emilia as more of a friend than having any romantic feelings
I tend to agree to this, but with a caveat, when they decided that she was to be part of their love life, there was a shift in perception. I know it wasn't explicit, and it wasn't even mentioned, but somehow I felt the change. Can't, obviously, put aside the idea that it is my imagination, but ... I felt it damn it...

Peace :)

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
PoP is out on Patreon and Steam! :)
For some reason I didn't get either of the steam achievements, even though (after checking the latest chapter script) I know I reached both. To be clear, I haven't had any issues with the earlier chapters' achievements.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes