4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power to Chapter 19.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Last edited:
Reactions: gaimariy

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
How is Emilia able to talk to MC and Maria through AIs independently? MC always had to touch Emilia to make her join the discussion with AIs.

MC was able to make Maria talk this way by cumming inside her...right?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
How is Emilia able to talk to MC and Maria through AIs independently? MC always had to touch Emilia to make her join the discussion with AIs.

MC was able to make Maria talk this way by cumming inside her...right?
nope, they held hands in a lewd way and that's how Eve was partially transferred to Maria. I imagine the girls did something similar for Emilia to join the "hivemind".

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The best solution to the problem would be to form an independent city-state [basically relocating the Dalton seat of power] on a river and/or the coast but still closely located to a good supply of materials.
Invite the remnants and the Dalton estate staff/workers/resident [all the people that would be loyal to Maria] and cure them of the fertility problems.
Then invite anyone needed to fill skill gaps, like farmers, carpenters, foresters, sawyers, tailors/leathersmiths, stone masons and blacksmiths, get them situated with their family unit.

The remnant and the trusty-trio would be capable of providing an initial level of security.
After that, every person could be inducted into the city militia and at a minimum trained to use bows and craft their own arrows.

Then once the new settlement is self-sustaining trade can be formally established with the original island and eventually more people from the original island can be cured, with various selection criteria.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
estrada777 Hi, just wanted to ask if you plan to update the WT. There's no hurry if you do, I simply want to know so I know if I wait or not.

Thanks.

Peace :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The best solution to the problem would be to form an independent city-state [basically relocating the Dalton seat of power] on a river and/or the coast but still closely located to a good supply of materials.
Invite the remnants and the Dalton estate staff/workers/resident [all the people that would be loyal to Maria] and cure them of the fertility problems.
Then invite anyone needed to fill skill gaps, like farmers, carpenters, foresters, sawyers, tailors/leathersmiths, stone masons and blacksmiths, get them situated with their family unit.

The remnant and the trusty-trio would be capable of providing an initial level of security.
After that, every person could be inducted into the city militia and at a minimum trained to use bows and craft their own arrows.

Then once the new settlement is self-sustaining trade can be formally established with the original island and eventually more people from the original island can be cured, with various selection criteria.
Excellent plan but missing one step. Just before your final phase, i.e. establish trade with the original island, I would insert: Train stealth assault teams to assassinate the entire Ecclesiarchy.

Reactions: xapican

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
honestly it took MC and co 19 chapters to even try to explore a throuple, so I'm guessing a couple more at least when that becomes feasible :ROFLMAO:
True, at least it's implied that it could be an option at some point, just need to be patient

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Excellent plan but missing one step. Just before your final phase, i.e. establish trade with the original island, I would insert: Train stealth assault teams to assassinate the entire Ecclesiarchy.
Best to let them lose power over time, have people see them for what they are and shun their control naturally, rather than make a martyr of them.
You're more likely to gain the trust and goodwill of the people that way, coups rarely end well.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
All of this discussion is predicated on the assumption that civilization is limited to the islands. It's highly likely that's not the case, and an intervention from a surviving advanced society will eventually be forthcoming (perhaps as a narrative means to combat a larger raider incursion). This will force a societal shift on the island without MC/Maria/Emilia needing to foment revolution, start a new country, or otherwise act nefariously.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
Alright Lune is my New favorite character. I mean that's my type of girl right there, really love her straightfoward and brash personality. Even though Zaya is better looking (in my opinion) she really hasn't grown on me yet, not that I hate her she's just not as interesting right now. All the ethical disscussions really had me thinking too. Another great update!!

Reactions: motseer

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
All of this discussion is predicated on the assumption that civilization is limited to the islands. It's highly likely that's not the case, and an intervention from a surviving advanced society will eventually be forthcoming (perhaps as a narrative means to combat a larger raider incursion). This will force a societal shift on the island without MC/Maria/Emilia needing to foment revolution, start a new country, or otherwise act nefariously.
If that were the case then they'll need to act with even more haste than is already required.
Currently none of them are equipped to fend off another, more advanced, nation.
That would just make the need for an industrial revolution even more pressing.

Bows and swords are cool when the enemy also has bows and swords.
But bringing a bow to a gun fight is ill advised.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
A more advanced society is Likely living somewhere around the globe. But in my head they too would have extremally limited ressources like everyone. Maybe not enough to send people to and back from Nova Scotia either by land or see. That society would most probably not have the means to produce everything needed for modern firearms or barely. They might have knowledge beyond what we have now, but not what is needed to applicate this knowledge. Such a society would need to be extremally prudent and walk on tight wire as it would have shaky foundation and it's structure would be brittle. It is not that likely that we would cross path with individuals from such a society but the likelihood of such a society existing on the globe is hi but not certain.

The most likely method a society like that would have of reaching Cape Breton would be by sea. With a sail boat made using current understanding of Physics. They even might have in the past. But understanding how the Ecclesiarchy is reacting to outside intervention might have made the trip not worth it. Even with superior technology. The theocracy might have some buried secret record of such a visit or even more than one.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes