4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Right. He already has that knowledge to some extent (ie. the duel), but it's definitely different in this scenario. IMO, killing one guy who's about to kill you is different than baiting and killing 10+ guys who want to kill you. Even if it's justifiable, it's still a lot. He'll learn to deal with it better over time, but it's still been a few days since the raid. Proper healing can take years, which is out of the scope of the main plot.
Oh, I know. I wasn't digging at your MC lol. Was just having a nice, little discussion about my view when the other poster just said "murder," where I saw it in a different light as justified killing instead of murder. I'm totally down with your MC having this moral quandry arc. Like I said, it adds character growth, which is sorely lacking in the AVN world.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Oh, I know. I wasn't digging at your MC lol. Was just having a nice, little discussion about my view when the other poster just said "murder," where I saw it in a different light as justified killing instead of murder. I'm totally down with your MC having this moral quandry arc. Like I said, it adds character growth, which is sorely lacking in the AVN world.
Now I just need magic PP growth, balloon bobs, and incest loli milf college harem and I'll be the biggest AVN game dev ever. :unsure::LOL:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Now I just need magic PP growth, balloon bobs, and incest loli milf college harem and I'll be the biggest AVN game dev ever. :unsure::LOL:
It's only magic PP growth to the ignorant masses. Those in the know understand it's technology-based PP growth. Now go forth and be all that you can be! We believe in you!

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
You're joking about the harem, but I'm down for actual polygamy lmao. And ugh, don't get me started with balloon bobs. I never understood the fascination with super massive breasts like that. I understand people liking large breasts, but there is such a thing as too large lol

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You're joking about the harem, but I'm down for actual polygamy lmao. And ugh, don't get me started with balloon bobs. I never understood the fascination with super massive breasts like that. I understand people liking large breasts, but there is such a thing as too large lol
yeah for real I came across a game with super large breast but story seems like might be okay enough for me to be interested to try. I dont even play these for the lewds but they are so big im not sure if I want to give it a try im undecided.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Is there a way to put this game on another upload service like gofiles or smth? This game would take me 4 hours to download even though i got a 50mb usual download speed..

Reactions: walkerjonny

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Price of Power [Ch. 19] [Pandaman Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Ch. 18 -> Ch. 19
[280 MB]
- - -

Mac: Ch. 18 -> Ch. 19 [292 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Pandaman Games ; loved this update specially as they started to analyze the teocracy, and loved Legacy's thoughts, (I have a sadomasochistic atraction with that character :ROFLMAO: ) great job how you integrated Emila in the story and laid a solid base for the Harem just loved it!

Reactions: Pandaman Games

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Played ch19 through as soon as it came out on Steam. I am getting more impressed by this game as it progresses, for both the technical quality of the renders but also the coherency and quality of the writing. (Didn't see the point of Legacy at first but now he and Eve are central to the story). Keep it up, Pandaman Games

Reactions: Pandaman Games

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Pandaman Games ; loved this update specially as they started to analyze the teocracy, and loved Legacy's thoughts, (I have a sadomasochistic atraction with that character :ROFLMAO: ) great job how you integrated Emila in the story and laid a solid base for the Harem just loved it!
Glad you've enjoyed it! Look out for more Em content in Chapter 20. :censored:

Played ch19 through as soon as it came out on Steam. I am getting more impressed by this game as it progresses, for both the technical quality of the renders but also the coherency and quality of the writing. (Didn't see the point of Legacy at first but now he and Eve are central to the story). Keep it up, Pandaman Games
See, Legacy is important, people! I'm glad you've enjoyed the game! I spend a lot of time on the world-building and lore, so it really helps with keeping everything in the story self-consistent. Also, having the plot mapped out ahead of time makes it easier and faster to produce quality content, since I'm not writing by the seat of my pants trying to figure out what I should do next. :) Lastly, I'm glad the renders feel like they're good and getting better! I feel like I've definitely improved my render quality over time just from sheer volume of practice. 300ish renders per chapter, 19 chapters completed... I've definitely put in some hours on Daz. :LOL: Ch 1 Pandaman wasn't bad, but Ch 20 Pandaman is just so much better.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes