4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lmao. trust me you will when you have played almost every single one of them
but if you are like me and you dont care if there is any lewds at all and just view them as something nice to look or whatever cant ever get bored with them :)

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Development Update #38

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm sure you're all wondering when the game will be released, so I'll get right to the point. Chapter 19 will be released on Tuesday, October 31st. :) I hope you're all ready and excited to jump back into PoP and enjoy the new chapter, "Promises Kept". The chapter has a good bit of plot development, important romance and plot choices, and it serves as a setup for the very important Chapter 20: "The Test Subject". I'm sure you can imagine what that entails...But no spoilers for now!

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Development Update #38

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm sure you're all wondering when the game will be released, so I'll get right to the point. Chapter 19 will be released on Tuesday, October 31st. :) I hope you're all ready and excited to jump back into PoP and enjoy the new chapter, "Promises Kept". The chapter has a good bit of plot development, important romance and plot choices, and it serves as a setup for the very important Chapter 20: "The Test Subject". I'm sure you can imagine what that entails...But no spoilers for now!
i hope ch 20 involves Eve upgrading MCs sperm to repair the infertility plague. To ensure adequate delivery to the affected site, penile length has been increased 50%, sperm production has been tripled, and refractory periods have been eliminated! Now, go forth and save humanity one womb at a time (or several at a time!)

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
i hope ch 20 involves Eve upgrading MCs sperm to repair the infertility plague. To ensure adequate delivery to the affected site, penile length has been increased 50%, sperm production has been tripled, and refractory periods have been eliminated! Now, go forth and save humanity one womb at a time (or several at a time!)
As long as she explains it with a power point it would be the perfect update :D

• Haha
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes