4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
I leave them uncompressed because I think people with >1080p monitors should be able to play PoP at full screen and not be staring at compression artifacts.
But there is lossless WebP compression that doesn't introduce compression artifacts...

There is free software that can instantly compress all images in a couple of minutes. I've been using that kind of software in the near past. Maybe that's an idea? Just saying.
1693965938548.png

And I just bulk converted the a1c1 images (322 images) from uncompressed to compressed and saved a whopping 2.54MB (497.88MB to 495.34MB). Or in other words 0.51%. If the same compression rates holds true for the rest of the images, and with the (CH17) size at 6.23GB, that's only a savings of 32.6MB.

Blah.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Dev, I think in Chapter 1, MC says "Oh, sorry for talking us about as an... Us." I think it should be "Oh, sorry for talking about us as an... Us" instead.

Chapter 2: "I told you I could take care myself" should be "I told you I could take care of myself"

Chapter 6: Emilia "I can't just...Sit here and recount everything horrible thing" should be "I can't just...Sit here and recount every horrible thing"
Maria "While you go do that, Emilia and I can can go bathe?" should be "While you go do that, Emilia and I can go bathe?
MC "You're not sure what's going," should be "You're not sure what's going, on"

General comments:
I think "bemused" is generally misused. It means "confused" but I think dev is using it as a synonym for "amused"

Don't mean to nitpick, but I think this VN has very high quality writing so just doing my part to make it even better? Most other AVNs I don't even bother because such mistakes are littered all over.

Last edited:
Reactions: markel1000

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Dev, I think in Chapter 1, MC says "Oh, sorry for talking us about as an... Us." I think it should be "Oh, sorry for talking about us as an... Us" instead.

Chapter 2: "I told you I could take care myself" should be "I told you I could take care of myself"

Chapter 6: Emilia "I can't just...Sit here and recount everything horrible thing" should be "I can't just...Sit here and recount every horrible thing"
Maria "While you go do that, Emilia and I can can go bathe?" should be "While you go do that, Emilia and I can go bathe?
MC "You're not sure what's going," should be "You're not sure what's going, on"

General comments:
I think "bemused" is generally misused. It means "confused" but I think dev is using it as a synonym for "amused"

Don't mean to nitpick, but I think this VN has very high quality writing so just doing my part to make it even better? Most other AVNs I don't even bother because such mistakes are littered all over.
I appreciate it! If you're able to join my Discord, I have a spell check channel where this stuff can be posted and I can track it all. If not, I'll just work off of here and make the necessary corrections. :) Thank you!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Development Update #37
Yesterday
Hi everyone! Development is progressing as expected on Chapter 19. :) It should be out in late October, no exact date yet. Writing all the characters interacting with one another is always fun since they have such different personalities. Every scene is an opportunity to flesh them out a bit further and to have them play off one another. That sometimes leads them to slightly derail the story, but that's the fun of writing! Rendering them in a heavy forest like the Southlands, though.... That is a real pain with Daz. It takes literally 4-5 minutes just to preview a small lighting tweak, which is nothing short of aggravating. It's definitely something for me to keep figuring out and improving, because posing renders is probably 75%+ of the time I spend on game dev. Maybe I should do stick figures in a white void for the next game... TBD. :p

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Development Update #37
Yesterday
Hi everyone! Development is progressing as expected on Chapter 19. :) It should be out in late October, no exact date yet. Writing all the characters interacting with one another is always fun since they have such different personalities. Every scene is an opportunity to flesh them out a bit further and to have them play off one another. That sometimes leads them to slightly derail the story, but that's the fun of writing! Rendering them in a heavy forest like the Southlands, though.... That is a real pain with Daz. It takes literally 4-5 mianutes just to preview a small lighting tweak, which is nothing short of aggravating. It's definitely something for me to keep figuring out and improving, because posing renders is probably 75%+ of the time I spend on game dev. Maybe I should do stick figures in a white void for the next game... TBD. :p
Don't worry, the stick figure waifus will still have boobs. :cool:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey, does Steam version have any kind of walkthrough?
I played it a while ago and remember that some choices wasn't very obvious, like to let Maria share with Emilia about sexual life with MC or not. Yeah yeah now it seems obvious that it is about harem or solo path, but it wasn't back then. I wanted to go solo with Maria but chose wrong probably)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey, does Steam version have any kind of walkthrough?
I played it a while ago and remember that some choices wasn't very obvious, like to let Maria share with Emilia about sexual life with MC or not. Yeah yeah now it seems obvious that it is about harem or solo path, but it wasn't back then. I wanted to go solo with Maria but chose wrong probably)
you can use the wt mod linked in op for steam version as well

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 997656

Overview:
You play as a young man (default Michael) who lives in a small village on the edges of civilization in a Medieval-era world who gets sucked into the adventure of a lifetime with his childhood best friend (default Maria).
Wholesome romance and an epic adventure awaits!​
Thread Updated: 2023-08-30
Release Date: 2023-08-30
Developer: Pandaman Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer/Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Sigs - More Sigs - WT mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 997696 View attachment 997698 View attachment 997700 View attachment 1780458 View attachment 997714 View attachment 1157964 View attachment 1157965 View attachment 1780461 View attachment 1157966 View attachment 1484304 View attachment 1780443 View attachment 1780447 View attachment 1780448 View attachment 1780455 View attachment 1780445 View attachment 1780446
smh. I wanna play this game but this seems like pure vanilla. And I am way too bored of playing vanilla games.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, if you're looking for something to play for the pr0ns, this probably isn't the game for you. :)
yep this is a visual novel with audl
IDK how you can get bored of wholesome romance and PowerPoint presentations. :rolleyes:
I'm not being sarcastic when I say those are pretty much one of my favorite scenes, I mean just imagine how one would explain all that shit about elements to medieval people... I read a novel once where a guy goes back to the time of the crusades and teaches stuff similar to this, it was pretty great

Dr Spector

Jul 2, 2017
yep this is a visual novel with audl

I'm not being sarcastic when I say those are pretty much one of my favorite scenes, I mean just imagine how one would explain all that shit about elements to medieval people... I read a novel once where a guy goes back to the time of the crusades and teaches stuff similar to this, it was pretty great
Reminiscent of "Lest Darkness Falls" by L. Sprague De Camp.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
IDK how you can get bored of wholesome romance and PowerPoint presentations. :rolleyes:
It's not that is this.....raw,.....animalistic.....and brutal headpatting and handholdig what scares the viewer away.....what is next on the depravity list? earscratching :devilish: :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gwydion
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes