4.30 star(s) 126 Votes

WildDoby

Feb 27, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 682, in script
init -1499 python in achievement:
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 857, in <module>
steam_preinit()
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 778, in steam_preinit
with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.executable), "steam_appid.txt"), "w") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'D:/\udcc7\udce0\udce3\udcf0\udcf3\udce7\udcea\udce8/4/1\\lib\\py2-windows-x86_64\\steam_appid.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
steam_preinit()
with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.executable), "steam_appid.txt"), "w") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'D:/\udcc7\udce0\udce3\udcf0\udcf3\udce7\udcea\udce8/4/1\\lib\\py2-windows-x86_64\\steam_appid.txt'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
The Price of Power Chapter 19
Sun Nov 5 17:25:58 2023

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I realize it's been mentioned many times that the stat choices will not effect the plot of the story. I'm wondering what story differences so far...with these two choices? (Has anyone tried a path with each choice, and can spoiler share it?)

I was wondering would CON be more beneficial in the story, with the increased duration of all MC's abilities, as well makes MC resilient (possible poisons) illnesseses, vs having better bow skills, and increased finesse movements while exploring?

And I was wondering if MC would have the same success with his bow that happened early in the story, if the DEX choice isn't picked (CON resilience choice is chosen instead)?

Hmm... :unsure:

screenshot0003.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update:
...Well, I eventually settled on Strength (for raw power), dexterity (enhance bow skill, and better foot work), then Wisdom (critical thinking), and interpersonal (smooth talker, and read facial expressions)...as my last choices for my play through.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 19. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id intro_6926cc79 appeared twice, at game/Price_of_Power_Ch._19_Zoeys_Mod/game/ch1.rpy:8 and game/ch1.rpy:8.

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id intro_6926cc79 appeared twice, at game/Price_of_Power_Ch._19_Zoeys_Mod/game/ch1.rpy:8 and game/ch1.rpy:8.

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Sun Nov 5 19:17:20 2023

Worked just fine before I installed the wt mod.

Reactions: mistercoon

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 19. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
thank you for the update~ :LOL:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Mega
does the WT mod do anything for 18, 19? I installed it but i've had 3 choices so far with nothing highlighted or giving hints. I know a few of those choices are supposed to be to enable the harem, but there is no hints

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Sun Nov 5 19:17:20 2023

Worked just fine before I installed the wt mod.
this mod you just can't paste the files into the game folder, you will get double file errors. you have to unren the .rpa files. delete the rpa files. then paste and over write the script files with the new mod files

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
does the WT mod do anything for 18, 19? I installed it but i've had 3 choices so far with nothing highlighted or giving hints. I know a few of those choices are supposed to be to enable the harem, but there is no hints
Honestly to enable the harem, you must enable Maria and Emilia threesome path, there are some posts explaining how to get it, I just don't rember if Pandaman himself did mention that in one of his posts at the moment.

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Honestly to enable the harem, you must enable Maria and Emilia threesome path, there are some posts explaining how to get it, I just don't rember if Pandaman himself did mention that in one of his posts at the moment.
I was just trying to figure out if the WT was working :) I haven't seen it give any hints in a long time. I had to use x52 even though I have the WT installed

Reactions: xapican

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Alright Lune is my New favorite character. I mean that's my type of girl right there, really love her straightfoward and brash personality. Even though Zaya is better looking (in my opinion) she really hasn't grown on me yet, not that I hate her she's just not as interesting right now. All the ethical disscussions really had me thinking too. Another great update!!
I love Lune too. She has some of the best lines lol.

screenshot0001.png

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I really do hate when some arsehat posts a steam version of something in a thread where its not welcome or needed and then they cry the modders quit probly cos your an arsehole thats why , if the version posted here is not the same as the one you have tough luck Champ move on (Champ= Cunt.Has.A.Motherfucking.Problem)

Last edited:

aminadab

Dec 28, 2017

While running game code:
steam_preinit()

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
steam_preinit()

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
The Price of Power Chapter 19
Sun Nov 5 17:25:58 2023
I might have a solution for your problem. Open the renpy-folder and than the folder "common". After that search for the two steamfiles (rpy and rpyc). Delete both files and start the game. This worked for me. Sorry for my english. Good luck.

Reactions: togo6397

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Yooo, Pandaman is an actual savage, he literally fight back the trolls :D
Your game is amazing, Keep up the good work!

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
There's not much to "walkthrough." There are a few places where there are choices that the game makes it clear are just for flavour -- like picking whether to have extra strength/dexterity/whatever. There are no "right" answers, it just changes how the game tells you that you will succeed at something.

There is a *little* bit of branching late in the story (how open you want your relationship to be) but these are absolutely telegraphed by the game. No surprises. The dev has made it quite clear that this is a story that has you along for the ride, not something where you have to play a guessing game with branches and points.

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes