4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
ch.3, 21 high ratings, and still no screenshots other than one-model-face-showcase...
Fair point, let me add some screenshots right now as I update the OG post. :) They ARE representative of the game, just FYI.

Edit: Just added three shots from the current update. Try it out and see if you like it!

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
and there gos the hope to see multiple protagonists and experience two different stories of a separated young couple with choices and decisions to make in a dark fantasy world which looked for both so happy and bright...

but i have to say the face and hairstyle of the girl is really tastful and pretty! good luck!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Price of Power [Ch. 3] [Pandaman Games] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,20 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,17 GB

Compressed Size PC: 245 MB
Price-of-Power-Ch3-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 210 MB

Price-of-Power-Ch3-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Could someone possibly...kindly...explain to me how tf I'm getting an error telling me I should only get this error if I fucked with my stats...and it's a new play though which I couldn't possibly fuck with my stats...? None of my old save files work, and I can't seem to find the save location to wipe everything and start clean. Starting a new play though always pops up the same stats error. Any help would be awesome.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Could someone possibly...kindly...explain to me how tf I'm getting an error telling me I should only get this error if I fucked with my stats...and it's a new play though which I couldn't possibly fuck with my stats...? None of my old save files work, and I can't seem to find the save location to wipe everything and start clean. Starting a new play though always pops up the same stats error. Any help would be awesome.
Delete the folder \game\saves from the game's directory and the folder C:\Users\<your_username\Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\Price-of-Power

Reactions: Kygeir

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
That's right, I'm doing some good old-fashioned wholesome, romantic deredere osananajimi content. Muahaha!
Panda--- all I can say, (1st time playing), and its great, renders awesome, story & writing done very well (we all love a slow burn and romance deep down) deserves the 5 Stars , JUST GOT MY PATREON :) keep up good work

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Panda--- all I can say, (1st time playing), and its great, renders awesome, story & writing done very well (we all love a slow burn and romance deep down) deserves the 5 Stars , JUST GOT MY PATREON :) keep up good work
Glad you enjoyed it! Leave a review if you can, that'll help more people find this game. :)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Decided to do a mod for this one.

Edit:

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
If you have time Zoey pls update ^^

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Glad you liked it! You'll get a lot more content with it as the game progresses - it has its own character arc and everything. It'll be dope IMO. :D
And I had such high hopes for this one.

A narrator can have it's place, IF it's used during the intro and helps to fill in backstory, but not after.

It sounds like you've got a great story planned, and your graphics are outstanding, but breaking the fourth wall just breaks the entire thing for me. I don't have a clue why so many devs think it's such a great idea. To me, it's an interruption - kind of like have Jehovah's Witnesses come to your door while you're into a good book. To do that on purpose just earns a shift-delete from me.

This will probably start a shit storm from all the fanbois, but that is my opinion.

I hope you do well, but it's just not for me.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes