4.30 star(s) 126 Votes
Mar 19, 2020
Really cute and wholesome experience in my first playthrough, breezed through the game in one sitting. Looking forward to more! Terrific job!

The models look bloody amazing and the writing is fun if a bit clichey with the characters. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if it's intended to be that way, because the Benign Entity is hella original and I wonder how it's gonna interfere in the story. And it creeped THE SHIT out of me when it appeared on Emilia's face lmao.

And honestly I can see that Maria is so obviously head over heels into MC because she keeps tolerating those godawful jokes of his hahah

Reactions: Real Kreten

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Really cute and wholesome experience in my first playthrough, breezed through the game in one sitting. Looking forward to more! Terrific job!

The models look bloody amazing and the writing is fun if a bit clichey with the characters. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if it's intended to be that way, because the Benign Entity is hella original and I wonder how it's gonna interfere in the story. And it creeped THE SHIT out of me when it appeared on Emilia's face lmao.

And honestly I can see that Maria is so obviously head over heels into MC because she keeps tolerating those godawful jokes of his hahah
Michael and Maria are definitely very cheesy/corny early on, it's kinda cringe writing them at times TBH. :LOL: They're sweet and earnest, of course, but sometimes a bit too much so. They'll grow and mature as individuals and a couple throughout the story, so they're gonna get better and better over time. :)

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
I played your game and it is very wholesome I love Maria!! Im gonna replay it all when the chapter5 is out. I think X/Excalibur from Love of Magic and BNE are the same..

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is this going to just be a wholesome softcore game? Or will there be sex in it?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Is this going to just be a wholesome softcore game? Or will there be sex in it?
There will indeed be sexual content - see the planned tags on the OP. :) It's a slow burn romance VN, though, so expect it to take some more time and for it to be cute/wholesome when it happens.

Reactions: Real Kreten

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This is a very sweet and romantic tale, hope they stay that way, so far the best love story here
Maria is gorgeous, and the interaction with the MC is so real, keep it up

Reactions: Aiden

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I'll hold off on this for a bit till we get more chapters before I dive in.

Can't stand cliffhangers.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Chapter 5 is out on Patreon :)

Dev Note:
This chapter concludes Act 1 of 6, so we're officially 1/6th of the way through the story! We're finally getting into the meat of the first major arc, so expect lots of drama and cliffhangers in this and the next few chapters. :)

Changelog:
- Chapter 5 content (approx. same length as Chapter 2)

- New GUI option - text shadowing

- Redid Chapter 4 animations and some renders to improve Maria's nipple textures

jufot

May 15, 2021
Pandaman Games I've just noticed an animation bug at the end of chapter 4 during the fondling scene, see attachment :) I think this is a new bug introduced with chapter 5, I don't remember seeing it before.

Reactions: arroganz

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Pandaman Games I've just noticed an animation bug at the end of chapter 4 during the fondling scene, see attachment :) I think this is a new bug introduced with chapter 5, I don't remember seeing it before.
Oh what the fuck... Yeah, that shouldn't be happening. I must have used an old version of the movies that had weird shit going on... That's annoying AF, but I'll fix it after my honeymoon. :)

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes