4.30 star(s) 126 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
  1. We'll just have to see what happens in terms of the group, but harem route or not, developing friendships between one another is going to be very important to me. :)
THIS.

Love it. I think this is something that we should see more often in all games. If I am not romantically interested in a girl, then give me the option to build a good friendship relationship with her. Just because I don't like her romantically doesn't mean I don't like the character. What usually happens with these things is that if you decide not to romance a girl, the scenes in which she interacts with the MC are bad, boring and very flat. They even make you feel guilty for not dating her. You can have very good friendship scenes in which you keep talking to that girl, you keep going out for a drink or a meal, you keep seeing each other and talking about life. But we only have the scenes that are "important" to the story. So, if you plan to do this, I wish you every success. I know that it is not easy to noticeably separate the romance path from the "friendship" paths either.

I will definitely have two saves. One in which I will romance all possible girls and another in which I will only romance our dear and sweet Maria.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
  1. Uncle Jacob has a lot of secrets, that's as much as I can say. :)
  2. Harem is definitely going to be a potential route, but not the only route. There's no harem content yet technically, so I guess that's why the tag got removed? IDK, I'm not a mod here
  3. I try to be very consistent with updates, so I'm glad you appreciate it!
  4. We'll just have to see what happens in terms of the group, but harem route or not, developing friendships between one another is going to be very important to me. :)
I'm glad that there's a friendship theme, because too often the choice is between a relationship and awkwardness. And, I'm probably in the minority, but I love stories like this and Deliverance with an assigned relationship, because if the character is nice, there's just no reason to choose anyone else.

Reactions: Gorse

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I'm glad that there's a friendship theme, because too often the choice is between a relationship and awkwardness. And, I'm probably in the minority, but I love stories like this and Deliverance with an assigned relationship, because if the character is nice, there's just no reason to choose anyone else.
Me too ... and I doubt we're "probably in the minority" loving stories like this ;) :

This story has a great feel
Wholesome game(y)
This is, without a doubt, the sweetest and most lovely VN I've played.
Love it. I think this is something that we should see more often in all games. If I am not romantically interested in a girl, then give me the option to build a good friendship relationship with her. Just because I don't like her romantically doesn't mean I don't like the character. What usually happens with these things is that if you decide not to romance a girl, the scenes in which she interacts with the MC are bad, boring and very flat. They even make you feel guilty for not dating her. You can have very good friendship scenes in which you keep talking to that girl, you keep going out for a drink or a meal, you keep seeing each other and talking about life. But we only have the scenes that are "important" to the story. So, if you plan to do this, I wish you every success. I know that it is not easy to noticeably separate the romance path from the "friendship" paths either.
  1. We'll just have to see what happens in terms of the group, but harem route or not, developing friendships between one another is going to be very important to me. :)
And with no doubt: lovely work & sweet update so far, Pandaman!
Also congrats for the first nice "lewd" romantic scene which was as nice as the whole(some) story so far :giggle:

Well, your story excellent anyway
TBH (= To Be Honest @ Lord-Verminaard ;-) and again with no doubt at all: if you continue like this and involve friendship building as well, I'll be more than pleased... and not only me, I guess :cool: !

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Text and textbox color are super hard to read. I have a hard time believing the developer even bothered to do a cursory playthrough of his game with how hard it is to read sometimes. Opacity literally changes nothing because of the textbox's color. Use a dark textbox if you want to make your text white, dude.

I've tried changing the text color in preferences but that option doesn't work. You give an option for a black text box but even at highest opacity it doesn't even work properly because the edges aren't covered by the textbox and it's still like 90% seethrough for the rest.
Sorry that the reading is tough for you! Believe it or not, I actually do test my game. :p As you can probably tell from the comments, most people don't have issues with reading the text, so I can assure you that I'm not intentionally putting out a game that's unreadable. I'll be adding text outlining/shadowing options for Chapter 5, but let me know if you have any other ideas for improving text readability.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Is there any sex in this game?
It doesn't feel like it from the preview pictures and having "handholding" as a tag ain't a good sign either.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
It doesn't feel like it from the preview pictures and having "handholding" as a tag ain't a good sign either.
Uhhh, excuse you, having handholding as a tag is a great sign. More seriously, this is game is a slow burning wholesome romantic AVN, so...No actual sex for a while. There is some wholesome, romantic mild groping content though!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Uhhh, excuse you, having handholding as a tag is a great sign. More seriously, this is game is a slow burning wholesome romantic AVN, so...No actual sex for a while. There is some wholesome, romantic mild groping content though!
Well first having "handholding" as a tag is as good a sign as a girl saying "my parents aren't home *wink* *wink*" but there's also not one, not two but three "wholesome" tags.
That outweight by far any quick sex. It is known.

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
As far as we know, there will be when story allows/requires it to be, as it should be. By the way, can you enlighten us about why "handholding" isnt a good sign?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised, very nice start although with one exception - the narrator reminded me too much of my cynical asshole alter ego, maybe you should tone it down a bit... I felt like, well, me commenting. It was a bit disturbing!

All in all a great little slow-burn romantic VN, a rare gem among the fap trash that dominates F95 nowadays.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
As far as we know, there will be when story allows/requires it to be, as it should be. By the way, can you enlighten us about why "handholding" isnt a good sign?
Isn't a good sign that there would be sexual content.
I mean this is just prude. I get it that this would be more romantic but I was looking more of a wild game.

EDIT: I misunderstood the definition of "prude". Didn't mean to insult the game or the creator. Sorry everyone!

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Isn't a good sign that there would be sexual content.
I mean this is just prude. I get it that this would be more romantic but I was looking more of a wild game.
I wouldn't call this game prude, but if you're looking for a lot of wild sex, this isn't the game for you. There'll be plenty of sex content in the future, but the focus is the romance and story, not ticking every sex genre possible. Sorry it's not for you!

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I wouldn't call this game prude, but if you're looking for a lot of wild sex, this isn't the game for you. There'll be plenty of sex content in the future, but the focus is the romance and story, not ticking every sex genre possible. Sorry it's not for you!
Its great, beautifully written, and if the story line doesn't capture your imagination THE RENDERS WILL , Its stunning great work 5 stars ! 2.jpg

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Just breath taking ! wow ! its a masterpiece 'in the making' It deserves all 5 stars on here ! well done :) keep up the good work Panda

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
One thing that really stands out for me while playing are the slight variations in the facial expressions during conversations. It's basically the same render but there's those small shifts in her expression, the eyes looking away when she's embarrassed, a slight tilt of the head or a mischievous smile forming on the corners of her mouth. It manages to actually bring out the emotions the characters are feeling during the conversations and I think it's really well done.

It also must be a lot of extra work so i just wanted to point that out and give credit to the dev for going the extra mile (y)

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes