4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished Act 1 Chapter 4, so caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, this game, interesting story so far, and looking forward for Act 1 Chapter 5, and then guess Act 2 afterwards. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
No one else has had save game issues that I'm aware of. What platform?
Being fair, my last save on this didn't load for me either, but I had one just before the last one, that worked, so picking that, and fast forwarding back to where it was managed to be how I got around the problem. I've noticed a few games from other Devs does that too for some reason.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Just finished the 4th chapter. The progression of the story is really good and Maria is awesome.
And a little observation: I played from the start and the renders are progressively getting better bit by bit, that's awesome. Especially if you compare renders in chapter I vs the renders in chapter IV.

Also, a possible bug: When I loaded the save from near the end of ch 3, when it came the time to start the new chapter, it took a bit of time to do so and I have a fairly reasonable pc (for renpy at least). Subsequent loading of the same save didn't have that issue. This problem also didn't exist when I started a game from scratch.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Price of Power [Ch. 4] [Pandaman Games] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,44 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,41 GB

Compressed Size PC: 196 MB
Price-of-Power-Ch4-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 162 MB

Price-of-Power-Ch4-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
From what I've seen so far this is an unfortunate choice of title. In a medieval game named "Price of power" you expect characters and world setting full of schemes, difficult decisions, betrayal and power plays. And yet this has more in common to "my little pony" than GoT. And mostly linear with flavor choices.

Something like "Village of love and feels" would be more on brand.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Childhood friend? Bah! Where is incest mod?!
You know, this isn't one of those games where terms like roommate, landlady or childhood friend are used to circumvent Patreon rules, and the developer will release a "fan-made" patch.
It may be hard to believe, but there are adult games and visual novels that are not intended to be an incest story.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
That would ruin the game. There are some games where having such a mod might make sense. This is not one of them.
You know, this isn't one of those games where terms like roommate, landlady or childhood friend are used to circumvent Patreon rules, and the developer will release a "fan-made" patch.
It may be hard to believe, but there are adult games and visual novels that are not intended to be an incest story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Probably happening - I only included genres that I know for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, are happening (or are definitely not happening like NTR, because fuck NTR). I don't want to promise something and it not happen, because then the pitchforks come out. Better safe than crucified!
Man I love this dev already! Finally a dev with a spine and say things what it is. Definetly will try this out. Yeah FUCK NTR (y)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
cant run the compressed version
i get an error
api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing
That's not a problem of the compressed version it's a problem of a missing file in your system.
Try downloading the file from and put it into the folder "C:\Windows\System32\" (32 bit)
or "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (64 bit).
If this doesn't fix the problem download and install .

Reactions: Big Mountain

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
another great update Panda(y)(y), Maria just keeps getting better and that body:love::love::love: now with uncle Jacobs permission we can officially court Maria so that should be good, just hope the focus wont shift too much on Emilia but stay on Maria

Reactions: hisstoryman

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well that was adorable, Jealous Maria is so much fun ! And Naked Maria, oof :love:
The renders are getting better and better ; I can't wait for more of the game (both story and some more Maria)

And we've started the public handholding ; all hell is loose

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes