4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I really enjoy reading fan theories and speculation, so feel free to continue. :) As long as it isn't, like, speculation about NTR or sharing or other shit that's definitely not happening, go for it. Just in case anyone here forgot, #NoNTR #NoSharing
Did you know that when there is more than one male character in the game, some sensitive people consider it NTR?
So by these standards, your VN already contains NTR. :p

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Did you know that when there is more than one male character in the game, some sensitive people consider it NTR?
So by these standards, your VN already contains NTR. :p
Yeah, those people can fuck right off, they're wackos. :p Not sure why you'd even bring up the perspectives of crazy people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Does having sex with your wife count as incest? :unsure:
I know MCs mother and father died and never mentioned about a sibling. But in some games in the middle of the game a sibling comes from nowhere and game earn an incest tag. Or a threesome with some sisters/twins/mother and daughter and MC can occur. To be honest I dont mind incest that much but I will love this magnificent game of yours much more without it.

I love putting myself in the shoes of MC while playing games and reading books. I am that MC while plaing game. Because I dont like incest, when I see it this immersion immediately ruins.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Because sooner or later some of them will show up here. :D
I know, but why are you trying to pre-emptively summon them? Just let the crazies filter in slowly so I can scare them away one at a time instead of writing shit in my thread that'll summon them all out... Gotta think ahead about these things, fam.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I know MCs mother and father died and never mentioned about a sibling. But in some games in the middle of the game a sibling comes from nowhere and game earn an incest tag. Or a threesome with some sisters/twins/mother and daughter and MC can occur. To be honest I dont mind incest that much but I will love this magnificent game of yours much more without it.

I love putting myself in the shoes of MC while playing games and reading books. I am that MC while plaing game. Because I dont like incest, when I see it this immersion immediately ruins.
Yeah, no, this game isn't going to do anything like that. There will be plenty of plot twists and surprise stuff happening, but nothing that desperate. :p

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I know, but why are you trying to pre-emptively summon them? Just let the crazies filter in slowly so I can scare them away one at a time instead of writing shit in my thread that'll summon them all out... Gotta think ahead about these things, fam.
Well, even one of them can ruin your thread entirely so I hope you wont encounter any of them. As an example;

In a thread I follow there was a guy and he was blaming the developer with "milking". At some point his account has banned. We thought it would stop him, but he was too determined for that. He gone berserk opened fake accounts with the name of developer and regulars of that thread, with adding childish insults. Becuse him a moderator nearly become regular too, for deleting that messages and deleting accounts. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, no, this game isn't going to do anything like that. There will be plenty of plot twists and surprise stuff happening, but nothing that desperate. :p
Thank you for reassurance. :)

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I'm sorry. Just kidding. But maybe you-know-what is too serious a topic to joke about. From now on, I will avoid the word, because it could summon some evil entities. :D

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
I am interested but this little sprout needs to grow some more before I take it home with me. Once the game gets some actual meat on its bones I will most certainly give it a try.

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
I love the game so far and really enjoy how wholesome it is. I saw that harem is planned for the future, I was wondering if we would be able to avoid that. In some games it’s unavoidable, or at least some threesome scenes become unavoidable, so I was just wonder if that would happen. It’s not a big deal or anything, harem games just aren’t my cup of tea personally.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I love the game so far and really enjoy how wholesome it is. I saw that harem is planned for the future, I was wondering if we would be able to avoid that. In some games it’s unavoidable, or at least some threesome scenes become unavoidable, so I was just wonder if that would happen. It’s not a big deal or anything, harem games just aren’t my cup of tea personally.
Maria-only and full harem routes will be available.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Just a quick FYI that I'm currently ~50% done with Chapter 4, so I'm well on track to have it out by the end of this month. :)
Thanks for the good news and for keepin' us up-to-date, dev!
Looking forward to continue the journey and enjoy more of your fine story and the involved (so far) lovely characters ...
and maybe some first lewd scenes beyond the super-extensive handholding ;)

Is there a chance to include some more choices for the coming chapters - I mean at least some more that may diversify some scenes or character reaction/dialogues? It would give the reader even more immersion to this straight-forward tale.
Only for your consideration :cool: ...

Nevertheless, I love the slow-burn and sentiment so far. So keep up the nice work and stay safe and sound!

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the good news and for keepin' us up-to-date, dev!
Looking forward to continue the journey and enjoy more of your fine story and the involved (so far) lovely characters ...
and maybe some first lewd scenes beyond the super-extensive handholding ;)

Is there a chance to include some more choices for the coming chapters - I mean at least some more that may diversify some scenes or character reaction/dialogues? It would give the reader even more immersion to this straight-forward tale.
Only for your consideration :cool: ...

Nevertheless, I love the slow-burn and sentiment so far. So keep up the nice work and stay safe and sound!
Oh, there will definitely be more choices (the plot is pretty much single-track, though, so the choices will be about flavor), but not for a little while. There's a very good reason for it, though, as you'll find out in Chapter 5...For now, the choices are intentionally supposed to feel useless/pointless. :) Also...Yes, there will be lewd animations in Chapter 4.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
From my Patreon ( ):

Hey all! I am currently targeting a Patreon-release date of May 26th with a general release on May 29th. This may slip a day or two given that there's a lot still left to do, but Patreon release will be no later than May 28th and general release will be no later than May 31st. So...Hope for the 26th, get your pitchforks out by the 28th! Reason for the window rather than a firm release date is that I have some IRL stuff going on (COVID death in the family, multiple job interviews, etc.) that's eating up time, but I'm definitely closing in on the final release. :) Expect lots of wholesome content, some of which may also be lewd!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
From my Patreon ( ):

Hey all! I am currently targeting a Patreon-release date of May 26th with a general release on May 29th. This may slip a day or two given that there's a lot still left to do, but Patreon release will be no later than May 28th and general release will be no later than May 31st. So...Hope for the 26th, get your pitchforks out by the 28th! Reason for the window rather than a firm release date is that I have some IRL stuff going on (COVID death in the family, multiple job interviews, etc.) that's eating up time, but I'm definitely closing in on the final release. :) Expect lots of wholesome content, some of which may also be lewd!
Sorry for your loss and good luck in interviews. I hope you nail it :)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Take all the time you need with your family, we can wait. And like Lord Verminaard said sorry for your loss. For the interviews, GO get em, you can do it. I mean you impress us with each update. And when you'll have the job take the time to celebrate, we can wait, it will be worth it.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes