4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hopefully well! We'll find out in the coming week based on whether or not they send me offers. :p Job hunting is such fun...
Oh, waiting phase is sucks for job applications =S I hope you got the job, it would be awesome. Please, just dont abondon your game after accepted to job. :ROFLMAO:

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Oh, waiting phase is sucks for job applications =S I hope you got the job, it would be awesome. Please, just dont abondon your game after accepted to job. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, I started the game while working 50-60 hour weeks, so I'm not worried about being able to continue game dev once I get back to 40 hour weeks. I like this story too much to abandon it. :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nah, I started the game while working 50-60 hour weeks, so I'm not worried about being able to continue game dev once I get back to 40 hour weeks. I like this story too much to abandon it. :)
Best of luck, 10-20h less a week is a nice change :)

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
I've just released the game for Patreons, so public release will be on May 26th at 4:30 PM PDT. Feel free to subscribe for early access and to help support the game! :D

Just finished the update, I had a great time once again! :giggle: Thanks a lot for this new release! ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pandaman Games: by the way, we can't show off the badge linking to your Patreon on F95. Is this a conscious choice on your part?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Just finished the update, I had a great time once again! :giggle: Thanks a lot for this new release! ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pandaman Games: by the way, we can't show off the badge linking to your Patreon on F95. Is this a conscious choice on your part?
Glad you enjoyed the update! :) You can come talk about it in my Discord - the more the merrier!

re Patreon-badge-thingy: Nope, I just have no idea how to make it work. No one's ever asked, so I've never bothered. :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: MataHariX

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Glad you enjoyed the update! :) You can come talk about it in my Discord - the more the merrier!
People over there talk more about LiL than PoP though... :cry:

More seriously, I'm already over there but I'm more of a lurker on the Discord channels (for example, I've read with much attention your posts as "Dev of the week" in the LGP channel ^^). I usually feel more comfortable talking on a forum than trying to interfere in the existing dynamics of a Discord channel. As a non native speaker, it gave me more time to make sure what I'm saying is understandable and it feels less like crashing a party :p

re Patreon-badge-thingy: Nope, I just have no idea how to make it work. No one's ever asked, so I've never bothered. :LOL:
I'm guessing you just have to link your Patreon account in the settings (see "Connected accounts") but maybe there's something more to do when you're a dev.

don't you know Maria is a yandere ?
Shh, she could hear you :eek:
SPOILER_mariandere.png

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
People over there talk more about LiL than PoP though... :cry:

More seriously, I'm already over there but I'm more of a lurker on the Discord channels (for example, I've read with much attention your posts as "Dev of the week" in the LGP channel ^^). I usually feel more comfortable talking on a forum than trying to interfere in the existing dynamics of a Discord channel. As a non native speaker, it gave me more time to make sure what I'm saying is understandable and it feels less like crashing a party :p

I'm guessing you just have to link your Patreon account in the settings (see "Connected accounts") but maybe there's something more to do when you're a dev.

Shh, she could hear you :eek:
View attachment 1211659
Well, native or non-native English speaker, you're welcome to come hang either way. :) Also, for the record Maria being a yandere is a joke, she is not a yandere. Just wanted that on the record. :LOL:

Reactions: belovedeggs

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Pandaman Games Amazing job as always. Can you perhaps reduce the size of android version?
Thanks for taking an active part in the community and replying to the comments. Not a lot of dev does that. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Pandaman Games Amazing job as always. Can you perhaps reduce the size of android version?
Thanks for taking an active part in the community and replying to the comments. Not a lot of dev does that. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
I'll look into that for the Chapter 5 release - Chapter 4 is already done and I don't wanna redo the build process, especially since I've already started Chapter 5 development.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Public release is out! Find it here:
Hey pandaman, love the game but i wanted to ask you if there's any sound.

The startup menu has sound, but the game itself seems to have none, could you clarify if it's a problem on my end?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Decided to do a mod for this one.

Edit: Updated to Chapter 4.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Incredible! Updated as the version was released! Zoey you are amazing! Thank you!

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Hey pandaman, love the game but i wanted to ask you if there's any sound.

The startup menu has sound, but the game itself seems to have none, could you clarify if it's a problem on my end?
It should definitely have sound...Check your audio settings?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes