4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
You really shouldn't need a walkthrough mod for this game...:p I mean, you do you, but it's really not necessary.
Yeah I noticed that the choices are literally quite simplistic and straightforward.

You'd have to not be able to read to need a walkthrough lmao

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Just finished playing through act 1 and I am really loving it so far. Character and dialogue writing has been great and the renders are really excellent. The only real negative was the early instances where Legacy would interject, but I figured there would be a greater purpose to those moments revealed later and sure enough it's explained in chapter 5 in a satisfiying way imo. Everything set up at the end of act 1 has me excited to see where the story goes from here.

The thing I'm most curious to see going forward is how Pandaman Games is going to work in the harem/poly routes that have been discussed. Given how much emphasis has been shown towards the religious and social traditions surrounding relationships in this setting, it seems far fetched that the characters (as we know them now) would ever be ok with that. It will be very interesting to see how we end up reaching the point where those routes open up. Personally, I hope that the routes won't all be relagated to MC having to cheat on Maria to open them (as that doesn't seem like something MC would do), but that seems to be the common trope in most games with how these sorts of routes open so we'll see.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Just finished playing through act 1 and I am really loving it so far. Character and dialogue writing has been great and the renders are really excellent. The only real negative was the early instances where Legacy would interject, but I figured there would be a greater purpose to those moments revealed later and sure enough it's explained in chapter 5 in a satisfiying way imo. Everything set up at the end of act 1 has me excited to see where the story goes from here.

The thing I'm most curious to see going forward is how Pandaman Games is going to work in the harem/poly routes that have been discussed. Given how much emphasis has been shown towards the religious and social traditions surrounding relationships in this setting, it seems far fetched that the characters (as we know them now) would ever be ok with that. It will be very interesting to see how we end up reaching the point where those routes open up. Personally, I hope that the routes won't all be relagated to MC having to cheat on Maria to open them (as that doesn't seem like something MC would do), but that seems to be the common trope in most games with how these sorts of routes open so we'll see.
Ew, cheating? No way. That's just reverse NTR, and we all know that NTR is the worst. There's lot of character development to come and it'll all make sense over time. :)

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Ew, cheating? No way. That's just reverse NTR, and we all know that NTR is the worst. There's lot of character development to come and it'll all make sense over time. :)
Awesome, glad to hear it! Game just gets better and better lol.
Joined the Patreon earlier too to keep up with things. Looking forward to the update coming in a few weeks.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I just finished Act 1. Gotta say, this is the game with the most potencial in the entire site, especially if the planned kinks are going forward as they are stated (especially having that potencially annoying one being optional) and the "Never Happening" section is left like that.

The atmosphere is great, the world building is awesome and the models are absolutely gorgeous. The slow love building up between the MC and Maria is something beautiful and I loved every second of it. I'm anxiously awaiting for Act. 2. Are we gonna get releases chapter by chapter or full Acts?

Reactions: Real Kreten

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
I was practicing with some shaders and a naughty thought came to mind :Kappa:... figured I'll do some fanart.
Please don't be too harsh on me, I'm still a newbie.

View attachment 1319343

(This is just for fun, I mean no disrespect, or criticism regarding to Legacy's gender identification or sexual orientation :KappaPride:, or for that matter, concerning Legacy as a character in the story.)
Legacita might still be an ass like Legacy, but what an ass! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Helmeted Smith

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I just finished Act 1. Gotta say, this is the game with the most potencial in the entire site, especially if the planned kinks are going forward as they are stated (especially having that potencially annoying one being optional) and the "Never Happening" section is left like that.

The atmosphere is great, the world building is awesome and the models are absolutely gorgeous. The slow love building up between the MC and Maria is something beautiful and I loved every second of it. I'm anxiously awaiting for Act. 2. Are we gonna get releases chapter by chapter or full Acts?
Glad you've enjoyed it! :cool: The game releases chapter by chapter! Chapter 6 is due for Patrons on Sept. 12th, so it'll be on F95 on the 15th. :)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes