4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Sci-fi tag please. I don't like games doing complete 180 on me.
Much obliged.
I've said this before, but the game is always going to be medieval low fantasy at its core. I wouldn't worry about "robot dongs" or whatever else you mentioned in your review. :LOL: Also, harder sex content is totally optional - the Maria only and Maria-Emilia paths will be quite vanilla. Personally, I think those two paths will end up being some of the sweetest and most wholesome romances on F95. If you're not interested in the harder stuff, don't do the full harem path - it's that simple. :) The only "forced" content is going to be vanilla (and handholding, of course), so things like anal, group stuff, etc. are all optional.

So in summary: I know the sudden introduction of some sci-fi aspects may be jarring, but rest assured that the game will stick very closely to medieval low fantasy. Hard sex content will always be optional as well, so if you want to stick to a sweet, wholesome one-woman-romance, then you absolutely can and should. There are lots of twists and turns in the chapters ahead, but you'll just have to trust me that the game is very much sticking to its handholding roots, even if I push the boundaries here and there as I craft my own world. :)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I wish I could be a patreon, this is a great game, but my currency isn't dollar and it is too expensive for me to help :( I can only wish that Pandaman Games gets lots and lots patreons, because this dev deserves a lot! And I can't wait to play this new chapter. Just 3 days, I think I can survive till public release :)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi. I hope you don't mind my asking, but how much hardcore content is there so far?
You can see by my sigs that I naturally gravitate to slower burn games, but I do also like to see some stories with action too.

Thanks

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes