4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
can anyone update the screenshots please? five screens of the same face in slightly different light and a sunset, that's all?
It's actually pretty representative, but fair enough, I'll update the promos with some newer shots for Chapter 7.

Reactions: heretic1

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Pandaman Games
Thanks for the new update of your great game, even if I will skip this update again.
Just because it is such a great game.

After playing the first two chapters, I just loved this story so much that I decided to enjoy it with multiple chapters without always having to pause it between chapters.
I just think it's a beautiful work of art, both graphically and narratively.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.

I wish you all the best, stay healthy and keep up the good work.
Thanks! If you're gonna skip this chapter but want to hop back in soon, I'd strongly suggest Chapter 7. You'll see why when you play it. ;)

Reactions: TrissLover

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Pandaman Games
Thanks for the new update of your great game, even if I will skip this update again.
Wise decision. I´m a bit disappointed by this update.

My thoughts after finishing this update is that it´s a short update in which the story barely advances, artificially lengthened with dialogues that could be more concise or not be there, and another scene of a bath to show tits. That the visuals of this game are great, but repetitive (always close ups of the faces and boring backgrounds of trees and grass), and that Legacy is annoying. I still like this game, but I think I´m going to start skipping updates too.

Reactions: TrissLover

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Wise decision. I´m a bit disappointed by this update.

My thoughts after finishing this update is that it´s a short update in which the story barely advances, artificially lengthened with dialogues that could be more concise or not be there, and another scene of a bath to show tits. That the visuals of this game are great, but repetitive (always close ups of the faces and boring backgrounds of trees and grass), and that Legacy is annoying. I still like this game, but I think I´m going to start skipping updates too.
Yeah, it's a bit of a "falling action" chapter where everyone is catching their breath/taking stock of what's happened. There's actually a fair bit of important setup that happens in this chapter, but it's not going to feel nearly as fulfilling as later chapters since it's just a lot of setup. It'll make sense in the grander scheme of things (ie. a full game playthrough) when you can go through it all at once, but I agree that this chapter isn't nearly as exciting as Ch 4/5 or 7/8 will be. Chapters 1/2 felt that way for people as well - there was just a lot of setup/backstory, but it all worked out and made sense later (IMO). Hopefully you'll play Chapter 7 and agree that the setup was worth it this time as well. :)

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Wait, this chapter ends after the bathing scene in the lake right? That's where it ended for me, which seems fairly quick. But the changelog says it's one of the longest chapters. So just making sure my game is working.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Wait, this chapter ends after the bathing scene in the lake right? That's where it ended for me, which seems fairly quick. But the changelog says it's one of the longest chapters. So just making sure my game is working.
The last text I see is "Damn it all, I hate these secrets. First Emilia, now Legacy... They better start giving us some answers soon", that comes the night after the bathing scene. After that it comes the screen "Discord, Patreon, save before this screen, etc."

Rickpelovsky

Sep 15, 2021
Price of Power [Chapter 6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 271 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 236 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Android version is not working! App not installed it says.. :')

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes