4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The update was surely the longest one yet in terms of text / talking and yes it is the fact that i even started to skip it as i found it a little boring , these could have been shortened but its okay as the update is called aftermath of what happened earlier so you surely cannot expect them to be fired up again and ready for adventure and sex , moments after losing someone close to them. So in that aspect it was cool.

For those who are crying for sexual stuff , its a slow burn game , not the cliche ones where Mc meets a LI and they fuck the very next day. Hold on to your horses and wait for future updates and let the story progress. You will get stuff when the time comes .

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks! If you're gonna skip this chapter but want to hop back in soon, I'd strongly suggest Chapter 7. You'll see why when you play it. ;)
Thank you for the hint, then I will probably do so(y).

Sorry for the question, if it has been asked and answered before, but do you already know how many chapters are planned in total, or is that not certain yet?

Reactions: belovedeggs

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Handholding?
Slow Burn?​
Wholesome three times?​

I'm in.
:whistle:

Will there be orcs involved at some point? (just asking)
Lizardmen?
Maybe a centaur? I can link you the assets.

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Bella Von Halen

Oct 10, 2020
error.

While running game code:
File "game/ch2.rpy", line 738, in script
$ renpy.error("You should only get this error if you fucked with your stats. Don't fuck with your stats.")
File "game/ch2.rpy", line 738, in <module>
$ renpy.error("You should only get this error if you fucked with your stats. Don't fuck with your stats.")
Exception: You should only get this error if you fucked with your stats. Don't fuck with your stats.

wich stats i need ?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The update was surely the longest one yet in terms of text / talking and yes it is the fact that i even started to skip it as i found it a little boring , these could have been shortened but its okay as the update is called aftermath of what happened earlier so you surely cannot expect them to be fired up again and ready for adventure and sex , moments after losing someone close to them. So in that aspect it was cool.

For those who are crying for sexual stuff , its a slow burn game , not the cliche ones where Mc meets a LI and they fuck the very next day. Hold on to your horses and wait for future updates and let the story progress. You will get stuff when the time comes .
So, in your opinion this update was a little boring and you even skipped through parts of it, but the peole crying for more action are unjustified, because the game is supposed to be "slowburn"? Slowburn doesn't have to equal boring.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
So, in your opinion this update was a little boring and you even skipped through parts of it, but the peole crying for more action are unjustified, because the game is supposed to be "slowburn"? Slowburn doesn't have to equal boring.
What I meant was there was a lot of talking that found boring , it doesn't mean others find it too. There are games like The Deluca Family which are slow burn too but damn the content and story is so dope that you won't have to cry to provide you with sexual stuff. So yes those who are crying for the sexual stuff rt now even though there have been only around 3-4 updates are unjustified. Wait for a while if you want such content go play games like ''The Spellbook'' , it has shitloads of that but let the game continue at its pace and when the time comes you will get it in this game too. No need to pressurize dev to give you such content rt now in fact be glad he is even here and connecting with everyone even though more than half of people here aren't even his patrons.

xxxxPEACExxxx

Last edited:

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have just played the sixth chapter and it is well written and compelling. Great wordplay and fascinating ideas of a "new world" with ancient artifacts. The author have great skills and can write very compelling stories. I wish the author luck and easy winds for all the hard work.

And oh - the renders are great.

ani3003

Feb 2, 2020
Failed to install 2.29 gb apk file for chapter 6. Pandaman please help. I have Mobile Realme XT 8 GB RAM 128 GB STORAGE. Android 11

Wmram

Feb 4, 2021
View attachment 997656

Overview:
You play as a young man (default Michael) who lives in a small village on the edges of civilization in a Medieval-era world who gets sucked into the adventure of a lifetime with his childhood best friend (default Maria).
Wholesome romance and an epic adventure awaits!​
Thread Updated: 2021-09-15
Release Date: 2021-09-15
Developer: Pandaman Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer/Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac(Act 1): MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed*

Extra: Walkthrough Mod - Sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 997696 View attachment 997700 View attachment 997699 View attachment 997710 View attachment 997698 View attachment 997714 View attachment 1157964 View attachment 1157965 View attachment 1157966
FYI, android version will not install. I tried deleting the previous version so it was not an update. But no dice.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Is there any good progress between mc and main LI this update, a lot a ppl seem disappointed...story good but as dev states its a slow burner, one of those you wish you found after completion

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
error.

While running game code:
File "game/ch2.rpy", line 738, in script
File "game/ch2.rpy", line 738, in <module>
Exception: You should only get this error if you fucked with your stats. Don't fuck with your stats.

wich stats i need ?
You can only get that error if you modified your stats using console commands or something, so... Don't do that and you'll be fine. :LOL:

Failed to install 2.29 gb apk file for chapter 6. Pandaman please help. I have Mobile Realme XT 8 GB RAM 128 GB STORAGE. Android 11
Yup, I found the issue (it's too big, oops) and am uploading a fixed Android version now.

I would've expected ntr with that premise but it seems cool
No NTR. NTR = :mad:(n):poop:

Then they can add the tags when the content is in the game.
Game has bobs and handholding, that's already pretty sexual fam.

But actually, there aren't sexual tags on the game, but since they are planned, the game shouldn't get a "no sexual content" tag either, since it implies that there will never be sexual content.

Is there any good progress between mc and main LI this update, a lot a ppl seem disappointed...story good but as dev states its a slow burner, one of those you wish you found after completion
This chapter doesn't have a lot of Maria development, no. I think it's worth playing because of all the setup there is for the rest of the Act (and the rest of the game TBH), but if people don't want to play, I can't make them. :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
An update mostly about setting up what comes next ; but it's always nice to play those "peaceful" moments. Plus we had handholding, so what more could you want ?
I can't wait to learn more of the Banished and the second box. Also everything that happened to poor Emilia

About that, great character moments in this update ; MC, Maria and Emilia react like real human to grief, the unknow and everything that happened lately.
So once again, kudos to Pandaman Games and I'm impatient for what's next

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Updated Android version (I compressed it down to 300ish MB, so it should install fine). Sorry for the screw up everyone. The one time I don't test my own Android build on my phone, it breaks. :LOL:

Link for uploader:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So first of all thank you for the update, and I appreciate your commitment to deliver updates in a timely way. Seriously I think your effort to deliver updates on such a regular schedule is rare and laudable.

That said, this update was rather flat. I can't say disappointing because I have no basis to set an expectation. I get you're building additional foundation, etc. But man couldn't you give us a little something? Other than providing background, NOTHING happened, and the background was presented in a very fuzzy fashion, so we actually won't know what most of this means until down the road.

Your game! Your vision! Fair enough, but I'd bet if you took a poll the majority of your fans would've preferred the longer wait to merge CH 6 and 7. Water over the dam. You've an excellent game here, and I will wait with moderate patience for CH7.
Thank you for your effort and sharing it here. Awesome job!

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Yeah, it's a bit of a "falling action" chapter where everyone is catching their breath/taking stock of what's happened. There's actually a fair bit of important setup that happens in this chapter, but it's not going to feel nearly as fulfilling as later chapters since it's just a lot of setup. It'll make sense in the grander scheme of things (ie. a full game playthrough) when you can go through it all at once, but I agree that this chapter isn't nearly as exciting as Ch 4/5 or 7/8 will be. Chapters 1/2 felt that way for people as well - there was just a lot of setup/backstory, but it all worked out and made sense later (IMO). Hopefully you'll play Chapter 7 and agree that the setup was worth it this time as well. :)
This chapter is mostly dialogues, and even Tarantino, that is a genius writing dialogues, don´t make his movies only with dialogues. It´s the first time playing this game that I wanted to say to the characters "Stop blabbering and get to the point already!", and even skipped scenes (the explanations of Legacy, such an unpleasant character...).

There is no need in "catching breath" in the script of a game. At least, not a complete update of it. Things should happen, plot should advance. If not, it´s boring. For example, where is the need of seeing the characters talking about the best way of burning the body of the mutant, if they should camp where they are or not, or things like that? I know that that kind of conversations would exist in real life, but in real life they would stop to pee from time to time, and you don´t show that. You should cut the uninteresting parts of the script if are not necessary for the plot. I think this update could have been 2/3 shorted, and merged with the following update.

May 9, 2021
Pandaman Games
I love this game!

But I want to make a suggestion. Please consider fixing the in-game text by giving it black borders. Sometimes it's really hard to see the dialogue due to white text on bright backgrounds.

For instance, you could add this line of code:
Code:
define gui.dialogue_text_outlines = [ (2, "#000000", 0, 0) ]

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes