4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks, I'll check it out later today and let you know.

:unsure::censored: Hope you enjoyed the rest of it. :)
I enjoyed all of it! Love the VN. Just suggesting you might want them to clean out the loft instead of sending her to the village. Your VN. Your choice, which I 100% support.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Wha's da? Coïtus Superspeedus?
All the blahblah to finally nail her and then he disappoints.
And she , unexperienced as she is , accepts this misconduct.
Been skipping for half an hour to see this goddess loose her innocence and what a bummer!
Game is of very high quality and leans mainly on the story and the girl.
And what a natural beauty she is.
Thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobsrcool
Jan 21, 2020
Wow! Just... wow! I remember bookmarking this game the first day it came out, thinking it would be good but holy shit. Having just played through it: beautiful renders, believable characters, great dialogue, intriguing story, and wholesomeness. Oh, the wholesomeness! I tell you, we need more wholesomness on this site. There are a thousand pervy, degenerate games out there, but very few which scratch my itch for this particular flavor of häagen-dazs french-vanilla. I love it.

It's not crazy, like a rocky road, (insert which ever degenerate tags you want in here) but its a classy staple for a reason.

Keep it up pandaman! This story, (and the girls) are well worth the wait.

blackspectre

Dec 27, 2017
First of all thanks for the update. For the record I was fine with waiting for a release on the dev's schedule, but once it appeared here... Yeah I'm weak...

Anyway, given what they know about the infectiousness of the plague, there is NO WAY that Emilia should be spending a night at the inn. Period. If bath water is so infectious then just washing her used cup or flatware without precautions is likely to spread the plague. Then consider her chamber pot, (typically just dumped somewhere). I understand the desire to get her out of the building so the lovers can have their fun, but realistically it's not in the character of any of them to put the village at such risk.

That said this remains an excellent VN. Really enjoying it and looking forward to ch 11! Thanks so much for your hard work!
This is one of the issues I had with this update. The second is that Emilia is supposed to be from the village, right? And she was village herbalist so presumably everyone would know her. Her staying in the village seems like a huge risk overall.

I enjoy the game greatly, but I have to admit that those two things bother me.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
This is one of the issues I had with this update. The second is that Emilia is supposed to be from the village, right? And she was village herbalist so presumably everyone would know her. Her staying in the village seems like a huge risk overall.

I enjoy the game greatly, but I have to admit that those two things bother me.
Both things are going to be addressed in Chapter 11, scene 2. ;) It's almost as if I intentionally created some tension that will need to be resolved... :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Draver1

blackspectre

Dec 27, 2017
Both things are going to be addressed in Chapter 11, scene 2. ;) It's almost as if I intentionally created some tension that will need to be resolved... :unsure:
I presumed that would be the case and I accept the first issue as we have recent real life event that show us that lot of people have problem with concept of not spreading infectious disease. I suppose I am bit disapointed in the heroes, that they did not realized the second issue as they had to deal with it previously.

Anyway as I wrote previously, I enjoy the game and wish you all the best with the development.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
GAME IS GOOD, BUT HOW TO START CH.10? JUST FINISHED CH.9(LEGACY TOLD MC THAT MARIA GOT BARREN DISEASE), AND WAS SENT BACK TO THE MAIN MENU AFTER THAT.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes