4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
pandaman-games. Hey dev a query, is there any possibility to get rid of the black sheep (legacy) character in your game - replacing it with some alien artefact / magical mumbo jumbo? Since this VN is set in a medieval timeline basically.
That particular (legacy) character feels annoying with too much bs dialogues. [*narrator notes shall easily replace those creepy lines of dialogues*] in my opinion. Other than that your game is great especially like renders of Maria.

• Angry
Reactions: Dani_secret

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
pandaman-games. Hey dev a query, is there any possibility to get rid of the black sheep (legacy) character in your game - replacing it with some alien artefact / magical mumbo jumbo? Since this VN is set in a medieval timeline basically.
That particular (legacy) character feels annoying with too much bs dialogues. [*narrator notes shall easily replace those creepy lines of dialogues*] in my opinion. Other than that your game is great especially like renders of Maria.
Nope! It's a very important plot point, especially in Act 3. You'll see what I mean right off the bat in Chapter 11, trust me. :censored:

Reactions: Ren65

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Loved this so far. As I was getting more into the story I started becoming apprehensive. I was fearing when the current version would end because I didn't want it to. Then it did.

Given how many games get rushed endings or worse, just get abandoned or put on hold for very long times (sometimes never coming back), it feels like it could be better to avoid anything without the [Completed] tag. On the other hand I wouldn't have been able to read such amazing stories like the one in this game.

Quite the conundrum.

Reactions: boobsrcool

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there! I can't load my Chapter 9 save to the new Chapter! What should I do?

EDIT: I loaded a previous autosave from chapter 9 and scrolled into Chapter 10, so it's fixed!

Reactions: boobsrcool

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Mmm game was really attractive at first but mixing genres like sci-fi and medieval doesn't work with at this level IMO.

That plus the idea of sci-mi monster taking over / melding with your body a - la cyberpunk is just not fun. I want to be in control of my MC. have external forces work against him sure but to make something taking over his mind and body? not fun.

Reactions: LordSinner

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Mmm game was really attractive at first but mixing genres like sci-fi and medieval doesn't work with at this level IMO.

That plus the idea of sci-mi monster taking over / melding with your body a - la cyberpunk is just not fun. I want to be in control of my MC. have external forces work against him sure but to make something taking over his mind and body? not fun.
There's never any point within the game where the MC loses control of his mind or body. Not sure what you've played so far, but that just isn't what happens in this game. Too bad you don't like the premise, though. Hope you find a game you like more!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hey there! I can't load my Chapter 9 save to the new Chapter! What should I do?

EDIT: I loaded a previous autosave from chapter 9 and scrolled into Chapter 10, so it's fixed!
Did you use the walkthrough mod in your save? If so with no walkthrough mod for version 10 you will have this issue and most likely have to start over - crap isn't it, when a mod maker gives up making a mod he started this can and most likely will prevent you from loading any save in a new version without the mod

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There will be a Maria only route, a Maria + Emilia throuple route, and a harem route. :)
Great to read that, will the routes be fairly obvious or will it involve weird choices you wouldn't think of to initiate, for example something with Emilia, without upsetting Maria?

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Great to read that, will the routes be fairly obvious or will it involve weird choices you wouldn't think of to initiate, for example something with Emilia, without upsetting Maria?
I think the choices will be fairly clear. They won't be intentionally vague or confusing (ie. I ordered a pizza instead of a burger and now I have a harem, wtf), but they also won't be "i can has harem". One of my goals is to have each romantic route seem legitimately plausible, instead of every girl immediately falling in love with the MC's dick and wanting to share it with the world.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I think the choices will be fairly clear. They won't be intentionally vague or confusing (ie. I ordered a pizza instead of a burger and now I have a harem, wtf), but they also won't be "i can has harem". One of my goals is to have each romantic route seem legitimately plausible, instead of every girl immediately falling in love with the MC's dick and wanting to share it with the world.
If we decide to go down these harem or throuple paths, the lesbian options will be optional, correct?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
If we decide to go down these harem or throuple paths, the lesbian options will be optional, correct?
Harem will have lesbian content, other routes will be optional lesbian content. For this story, the harem route won't make sense without lesbian content.
Hate when this happens.
IKR? One day you're just trying to get a slice for lunch, then you suddenly have ten hot 2D waifus trying to do sex with you.

But actually, I don't like harem content where the MC hasn't earned anyone's affection. It's just weird when the MC either gets a harem for no reason at all or when they get a harem for totally ridiculous reasons.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Harem will have lesbian content, other routes will be optional lesbian content. For this story, the harem route won't make sense without lesbian content.
Thanks for the information. One more quick question if it is not too spoilry. Will all the girls in the harem (like Maria) get lesbian content, or 2-3 of them?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes