4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I just finished chapters 1 - 10 for the first time and was blown away. This was a perfect mesh between scifi and fantasy which are 2 of my favorite genres. This game was very entertaining! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Before posting this, I read this last page of posts and agree about the walkthrough. It is not necessary.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Not every game is for everyone, but this game truly sucked me in and while it takes a while to see anything non-wholesome, I found it was worth it for the story alone. OP made a truly good game and IMO could easily have written this as a novel and done well. The mythos for this game is well done and you care about the characters.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
After finally playing trough this game properly I can go ahead and agree with the 2 comments above mine,And yeah this game is just amazing,Great work so far,One thing tho which is kinda odd to me is that its gonna be possible to be with more then just Maria and even have a harem like I'm sure whatever you are gonna do is gonna work well within the story but for the love story that Michael and Maria have it just doesn't work for me which I mean doesn't really mean much since I can still just only have Maria.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
After finally playing trough this game properly I can go ahead and agree with the 2 comments above mine,And yeah this game is just amazing,Great work so far,One thing tho which is kinda odd to me is that its gonna be possible to be with more then just Maria and even have a harem like I'm sure whatever you are gonna do is gonna work well within the story but for the love story that Michael and Maria have it just doesn't work for me which I mean doesn't really mean much since I can still just only have Maria.
I know it's hard to imagine, but I think the other routes will also make sense. :) That being said, if you only want the Maria-only route, then that's up to you! I'm glad you've enjoyed the game - leave a review if you can!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, his cum is gonna be necessary to save humankind. I couldn't imagine anything making more sense than that.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Well, his cum is gonna be necessary to save humankind. I couldn't imagine anything making more sense than that.
Well I truly hope that isn't the case here but there is really no way of knowing,And honestly that would really cheapen the story if it were the case...

Reactions: monk_56

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well I truly hope that isn't the case here but there is really no way of knowing,And honestly that would really cheapen the story if it were the case...
Lmao Pandaman already confirmed the harem plot isn't going to be the MC going around curing infertility with super sperm, so I think we're safe there.
To that all I can say is, it's a damn good thing I'm not the one writing this :ROFLMAO:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Lmao Pandaman already confirmed the harem plot isn't going to be the MC going around curing infertility with super sperm, so I think we're safe there.
To that all I can say is, it's a damn good thing I'm not the one writing this :ROFLMAO:
Well I'm glad that isn't the case then but it does have me wondering what it is but as I said before I guess we just wait and see.

Reactions: monk_56

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Well I'm glad that isn't the case then but it does have me wondering what it is but as I said before I guess we just wait and see.
Yup, you'll just need to wait and see. :cool: There's no magic sperm, to be clear.
Enough with the hold hand bullshit. Lets fuck!!
There's sex content in the game, smh. Also, this is the wholesome handholding AVN, so IDK what you expected to find. :ROFLMAO:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. I've been seeing Price of Power on the Latest Updates screen here and there for awhile, and had been meaning to play it, but just never started it until just a few days ago. I thought it was just a simple fantasy story about an adventurer, getting together with his long lost childhood friend, and even if it was just that, it would be great. But the addition of the post-apocalyptic theme, makes it so much more interesting. I can't wait to see what is in store for the story. Who are the other humans in the Southland? Will the MC make it to mainland North America? And if so, what waits for him there. Will we discover the source of the fall?

Plus, how can we help Amelia feel true happiness again? That is perhaps the most important task yet.

Really, Pandaman, you have something one of a kind with Price of Power. I am amazed. Plus, your writing is truly very, good. A huge step above nearly all VNs here.

I love the fantasy theme. An untapped mode of VNs for the most part. Definately no other fantasy game here compares.

Reactions: Pandaman Games

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Wow. I've been seeing Price of Power on the Latest Updates screen here and there for awhile, and had been meaning to play it, but just never started it until just a few days ago. I thought it was just a simple fantasy story about an adventurer, getting together with his long lost childhood friend, and even if it was just that, it would be great. But the addition of the post-apocalyptic theme, makes it so much more interesting. I can't wait to see what is in store for the story. Who are the other humans in the Southland? Will the MC make it to mainland North America? And if so, what waits for him there. Will we discover the source of the fall?

Plus, how can we help Amelia feel true happiness again? That is perhaps the most important task yet.

Really, Pandaman, you have something one of a kind with Price of Power. I am amazed. Plus, your writing is truly very, good. A huge step above nearly all VNs here.

I love the fantasy theme. An untapped mode of VNs for the most part. Definately no other fantasy game here compares.
Thank you! :D Feel free to copy-paste that into a review - every good review helps more people find the game. :cool:

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
If you love vanilla, wholesomeness and a slow burn relationship that is actually meaningful then this game is heaven and pure bliss! This VN is simply very, very good if you have the patience for good things to come your way. The story is also very compelling and will keep you interested while the attraction and love between the two main characters is simmering and slowly getting hotter and hotter. Not everything needs to be instant gratification. When you get it here it's just so much more impactful. This VN deserves a lot more attention.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
If you love vanilla, wholesomeness and a slow burn relationship that is actually meaningful then this game is heaven and pure bliss! This VN is simply very, very good if you have the patience for good things to come your way. The story is also very compelling and will keep you interested while the attraction and love between the two main characters is simmering and slowly getting hotter and hotter. Not everything needs to be instant gratification. When you get it here it's just so much more impactful. This VN deserves a lot more attention.
Thank you, I appreciate it! :) Chapter 11 will release on June 23rd, so we're just a week and change away from new content!

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
That Was a realy great chapter! I devoured it and I want MOAR NOW! but I'll wait diligently for great cointent like that. I liked all the twists and turns.

I found what I think is a Typo:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I woud add that the release was just in time for the Saint-Jean hollyday so thank you for that.

Reactions: Pandaman Games

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
That Was a realy great chapter! I devoured it and I want MOAR NOW! but I'll wait diligently for great cointent like that. I liked all the twists and turns.

I found what I think is a Typo:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I woud add that the release was just in time for the Saint-Jean hollyday so thank you for that.
I've fixed the typo (you can report them on my Discord in the spellcheck channel, BTW) - I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes