4.30 star(s) 124 Votes
Aug 15, 2021
Great game. If there is a harem route I hope that the other characters will also be given enough attention and character development as the focus has been entirely on Maria. I say this since we are already at chapter 3/6 according to patreon.

That said the Maria only route is great - its one of the few games where I will also have a single LI save in addition to a gotta catch em all save.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I like this game very much! (y) It is a pity, that there are not many video animations at the moment! :confused: I hope there will be more in the future! :)
I agree. The animations are done very well. Only thing that is slightly disconnecting is that the animations and the text don't match up sometimes. Like when Maria was giving the MC a blowjob, she was apparently taking "half" of him into her mouth, but the animations only showed the tip. So I have to ignore some of the text and replace it with what's going on in the animations. But that's just my issue lol. It's a beautiful game and animations otherwise.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Hey Pandaman i have a question, it spoil a little so :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puting that aside, as i said before, this game is truly a great game, one of the best this site as to offer so far
If i was as rich as the dalton i'de give you a full salary of gratitude ^^
But my apretiation will have to do it i hope !

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Haha. I saw this updated and got incredibly excited for a second before reality kicked in and I realized I joined this patreon a couple of days ago cause I couldn't wait for the update and that means I've already played this chapter. From super excited to super disapointed in like 3 seconds. Great chapter though.

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow, that's freaky. Just earlier I had the tune running through my head:

Dah-dah, dee, dum.
Dah-dah, dee, dum.
Dah-dah-dee, dah-dee-dum, dah-dee-dum, dah-dee-dum, dah-dee-dum . . . .

Very much looking forward to playing Chapter 11 now.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Really great update, thank you, Pandaman!
The first scene was very spicey and very good animated, all praise is well earnd!
The overall story part of this chapter was good and fitted very well the overall tone of your game. Even the last few renders and lines of text. It shows how human our three protagonists are. And I believe, after seeing this, it will stay with us for at least the next one or two chapters. Something heavy like this, isn't easily forgotten or processed. The MC is lucky to have his accompaniment. They will definitly be off great help, taking into account how the three helped each other until now. Maybe it will even help to get MC and Emilia to get a lot closer. Can't wait for the next chapter!

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I'm not trying to be the bad guy (cause I AM A BAD GUY), but... inquisition? A closed society wasn't enough?
The so called Prophet was an ass, period. The Bible and no medical books, really? He was lucky and suicidal as well.
I mean, i'm catholic and all, but nothing ever came from extremists!
Said that, i think the Water Wars are gonna happen in this century, at the end if we're lucky.
And about genetical engineering and artificial plagues... when they said Covid was manmade i didn't doubt it a second.
So the end is gonna happen sooner in my opinion.
The Adam and Eve thing was hilarious. I hope Eve will take control from now on. Poor bastard Legacy.

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Still no NTR? Come to the darkside already, resistance is futile
No. :cool:
And about genetical engineering and artificial plagues... when they said Covid was manmade i didn't doubt it a second.
Let's keep stuff like COVID misinformation out of my wholesome AVN thread, please and thank you. :) I appreciate the rest of the analysis (you'll learn more about the prophet/his motives in Ch 15-16), but let's stay game-focused.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes