4.30 star(s) 126 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Harem will have lesbian content, other routes will be optional lesbian content. For this story, the harem route won't make sense without lesbian content.

IKR? One day you're just trying to get a slice for lunch, then you suddenly have ten hot 2D waifus trying to do sex with you.

But actually, I don't like harem content where the MC hasn't earned anyone's affection. It's just weird when the MC either gets a harem for no reason at all or when they get a harem for totally ridiculous reasons.
Absolutely agree. Winning the harem should be a challenge, it shouldn't all just fall into the MCs hands and of course should be as plausible as possible within the story's restriction.
That sounds really great.

• Angry
Reactions: risky0 and Fio.011

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the information. One more quick question if it is not too spoilry. Will all the girls in the harem (like Maria) get lesbian content, or 2-3 of them?
You'll have to see. The lewd content will be a significant part of the story, after all, so no spoilers. :censored:

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for answering my questions. Guess I will have to wait and see then (Hopefully we get a choice on if every girl becomes bi. Do not want to share my Maria or I will just skip that path). Thanks again.
I can definitely say that girls won't be changing orientations based on the path. They're realistic characters (as best as I can do it, at least), so they are who they are. If a girl is bi in one path, they'll be bi in all paths. Same with straight.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Just how wholesome is wholesome.....
Asking for a friend
Peace
:ROFLMAO::LOL:
I think it's quite wholesome. There's an interesting plot (IMO) to go with the wholesome romance, but it's definitely a wholesome romance. If you're looking for classic AVN tropes (shower peeking, groping your "landlady" while they're sleeping, etc.), you're out of luck here. But if you like adventure stories with a sweet, beautiful, wholesome waifu (and optionally a harem), then you're in luck.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think it's quite wholesome. There's an interesting plot (IMO) to go with the wholesome romance, but it's definitely a wholesome romance. If you're looking for classic AVN tropes (shower peeking, groping your "landlady" while they're sleeping, etc.), you're out of luck here. But if you like adventure stories with a sweet, beautiful, wholesome waifu (and optionally a harem), then you're in luck.
Other than the very well done Timestamps line of adult entertainment, I dislike creeping, so thank you for the clarification!
Peace

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are there any other love interest besides Maria? I mean she is nice but not really my type:(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Are there any other love interest besides Maria? I mean she is nice but not really my type:(
Yes.
She is sweet, pretty, and clever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And look at that tasty curry she brought for everyone to enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Uhm.... Any other one? I don't like her either. Any redheads or blondes ?
Seems like you're hunting for LIs based on hair color. Do what makes you happy and all that, but I don't think people who play games based on LI hair color will get much out of PoP. The game's about who they are as characters, not just a harem-builder where you collect all the different hair colors, body types, fetishes, etc. Based on what you've said, it doesn't seem like you're interested in what the game tries to do. I still think it's worth playing even though the main LI isn't a blonde. ;)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No, it have little to do with hair colors. I just don't like how the main LI look that's is all.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020

You don't need a walkthrough for this game fam...
So those making one before were making one just for the hell of it cause I swear I remember there being one before,And yes when I played I only got to like day 3 and I don't remember if there were any choices...

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
doesn't open
I can guarantee the link works, not sure what's up with your computer. :p June 23rd is the next release.
So those making one before were making one just for the hell of it cause I swear I remember there being one before,And yes when I played I only got to like day 3 and I don't remember if there were any choices...
Pretty much - the choices are for flavor.

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes