4.30 star(s) 126 Votes

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
can't Legacy as an AI inside the MC just implant some rudimentary knowledge In the MC's brains or at least give him kindergarten history lessons? make the MC sit down a see a video with the basic knowledge.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
IMPORTANT: I'm out on this mod, the steam version keeps leaking here and it's not compatible with the old regular version and my mod. I've redone this 6 times now. So, this wasn't really my choice because I like this game, but it is what it is, someone else can pick it up if they want, but it's not gonna be easy.

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Could you pls update WT mod ch.10 ? tks

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Quoting the post saying no more WT mod update, asking for a WT mod update... That's a fantastic amount of either hope or illiteracy, IDK which. You also don't need a WT mod for this game.
I suspect that someone who doesn't know the meaning of " I'm out on this mod " needs a walkthrough for a lot more than just this game. Momma probably still dresses them.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Google translate: -- Kare no nōryoku wa kare no atama no naka ni sunde iru ikimono kara kite, kare jishin wa jissai ni wa munōdeshitaga, munōdearu furi o shitaga jissai ni wa yūnōdeatta kishi no monogatari. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Getting quite a lot of errors after started a new game with this version View attachment 1785321 View attachment 1785323
Seems to have stopped about the same time as meeting Emilia i the forest
That error is only possible if you're playing a previously modded version. Don't use mods and you'll be fine. :rolleyes: The only people who have ever reported that issue are people who've either used mods or played around in the console.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Wow! Great update! I loved it! Maria is a great woman! Her speech about her mom, last wish, it was amazing! Great job, Pandaman Games ! Your VN is top 5 for me! But, if you can answer, when MC is talking to Emilia, and we need to choose a choice, one will lead to a path where she wasn't in MC and Maria's relationship and another one will lead her in a relationship with MC and Maria? Looking forward for next chapter!

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Wow! Great update! I loved it! Maria is a great woman! Her speech about her mom, last wish, it was amazing! Great job, Pandaman Games ! Your VN is top 5 for me! But, if you can answer, when MC is talking to Emilia, and we need to choose a choice, one will lead to a path where she wasn't in MC and Maria's relationship and another one will lead her in a relationship with MC and Maria? Looking forward for next chapter!
Essentially, yes. There are a bunch of choices you'll need to make to get on that path. The net effect of those path choices will determine whether you're on the Maria-only, throuple, or harem route. The choices will be fairly clear, but I won't just do a "I can has harem" choice where all the women in the universe start thirsting for you. It'll take time to get to the point where a throuple (or harem) seems reasonable and/or plausible.

Loading...Loan

Sep 29, 2021
IMPORTANT: I'm out on this mod, the steam version keeps leaking here and it's not compatible with the old regular version and my mod. I've redone this 6 times now. So, this wasn't really my choice because I like this game, but it is what it is, someone else can pick it up if they want, but it's not gonna be easy.

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
If possible, could you make a "normal" (pdf?) wt? btw thanks for your work, I like and use ur mods and WTs regularly.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No, it shouldn't be like that. :unsure: I'll check this out today and see if something is up...
The same happens to the handjob animation from a different angle right before that one.
All other animations before and after those seem to work fine.

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
That error is only possible if you're playing a previously modded version. Don't use mods and you'll be fine. :rolleyes: The only people who have ever reported that issue are people who've either used mods or played around in the console.
Okey. Is there a file somewhere else on my hdd them? Because I deleted version 9 a while back and started this from scratch, w/o a mod and w/o using console.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Okey. Is there a file somewhere else on my hdd them? Because I deleted version 9 a while back and started this from scratch, w/o a mod and w/o using console.
possibly %appdata%\RenPy\Price-of-Power\persistent

edit: after skimming the code I agree with the dev, can't see how that'd happen, and there's nothing in the persistent that'd do it either

Last edited:

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018

edit: after skimming the code I agree with the dev, can't see how that'd happen, and there's nothing in the persistent that'd do it either
I'll see if i find it, delete it and start from scratch
Edit: So yeah, I deleted that folder and now when i start from the beginning it doesn't show any of those error messages.

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

Exactly - that error can only occur due to shenanigans. I do a decent amount of coding in my day job, so I'm quite confident in my ability to manage something as simple as PoP's codebase. The error that's reported is specifically designed to appear only when fuckery occurs; there's just no way for it to appear otherwise.
I'll see if i find it, delete it and start from scratch
Edit: So yeah, I deleted that folder and now when i start from the beginning it doesn't show any of those error messages.
That's what I thought. The mod must mess with persistent or do something else weird that causes stats to be screwed up. Either way, glad you're back to full functionality now.

4.30 star(s) 126 Votes