4.30 star(s) 127 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
While it's there I wouldn't say it's brought up all the time. But the religion stuff is mostly relevant to the story , since it's part of the world building , just maybe not the opinion of the "narrator". Not sure how far in you got without spoilers the "narrator" is probably the only thing I honestly don't like about this game
eh, it was a bit weird at the beginning but I get it why it was included. And it wasn't overused, after the actual intro of the AIs I don't believe it happens again.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
eh, it was a bit weird at the beginning but I get it why it was included. And it wasn't overused, after the actual intro of the AIs I don't believe it happens again.
yeah honestly the only thing that bugs me is the AI presentations / powerpoints , those parts tend to make me sleepy most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
All the tags really appealed to me and I saw the positive ratings so imagine my surprise when I start the AVN a little while ago and there is some edgy narrator spouting his tree hugger hipster anti-religious talking points at random intervals.
IDGAF what people believe but I'm not here for all that.
Is this gonna be a common thing in this supposed "romance" story or should I just delete it and move on?
Edgy narrator is NOT a narrator. You will find out that he is a character and he is neither our MC nor a LI.

Reactions: KiraJames

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Edgy narrator is NOT a narrator. You will find out that he is a character and he is neither our MC nor a LI.
Thanks for the info but the random diatribes about religious shit or how mankind is a cancer between romantic character moments is offputting to me and I have already deleted the game.

Edit: People feeling like they need to let me know I made them mad because I didn't like what they do are clowns and I love it lol. Stay mad baby!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for the info but the random diatribes about religious shit or how mankind is a cancer between romantic character moments is offputting to me and I have already deleted the game.
Basically, he is a malfunctioning AI who is misinterpreting human behaviour.

Anyway, the game's biggest flaw is those verbose parts where AIs and whatever are explaining what is happening.

Bro are you having a schizo moment or what?
I was not talking about you.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power with Estrada's walkthrough mod to Chapter 23.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: - -

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
That's why I said mod, not patch. Mod = adjust their background stories a bit. To me having a girl as a "childhood best friend" is weird as fuck. When I was a kid until puberty when I was 13 or so as far as I knew girls had cooties (that then progressed into crabs, herpes, and AIDS if you caught them by touch) and I certainly didn't have them as friends until much later (middle/high school).
Dude you dont have many friends even when you were a child ? I have plenty of friends and some childhood friend both girls and boys

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Dude you dont have many friends even when you were a child ? I have plenty of friends and some childhood friend both girls and boys
plenty, but they were boys. I didn't bother with girls until I grew out of the cootie phase when I was 12-13 or so and was trying to instead fuck them.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, it's a troll. 3/5 points, because I took the bait before. On the list with him...

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes