4.30 star(s) 127 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's why I said mod, not patch. Mod = adjust their background stories a bit. To me having a girl as a "childhood best friend" is weird as fuck. When I was a kid until puberty when I was 13 or so as far as I knew girls had cooties (that then progressed into crabs, herpes, and AIDS if you caught them by touch) and I certainly didn't have them as friends until much later (middle/high school).
This forum has 2601 games with an incest tag. So stop busting our balls and get the fuck outta this thread.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
"Boys and girls being friends is too weird. The game should make their relationship more normal: siblings who fuck."
What's considered "normal" is a relative and overrated moving target. You do realize incest is legal in half the world right? Including 3 US states. A few even allow them to marry. Not that I thought about it at the time but if told to choose back in the day I would have picked fuck my older sister over some rando girl with cooties.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
This forum has 2601 games with an incest tag. So stop busting our balls and get the fuck outta this thread.
Sadly many of those I've already played, some are abandoned, some are crap like stepcest which shouldn't count, not in Renpy/Daz, come with other undesirable tags like sandboxes and NTR, etc. There's only like 50 or so in active development that are actually incest with no patch needed. Really someone should make/train an AI that remakes any AVN uploaded here into an incest one at the click of a button and do so even better than most humans could in real time within a few minutes after it's uploaded, now that would be better than a wet dream.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
All the tags really appealed to me and I saw the positive ratings so imagine my surprise when I start the AVN a little while ago and there is some edgy narrator spouting his tree hugger hipster anti-religious talking points at random intervals.
IDGAF what people believe but I'm not here for all that.
Is this gonna be a common thing in this supposed "romance" story or should I just delete it and move on?

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ314

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You do realize incest is legal in half the world right?
It doesn't work like that, you know. You ban something if it is an excessive problem. In the countries where incest is allowed, it's simply not a problem because people know for themselves that it's not okay and behave accordingly. Exceptions always proves the rule.
A few even allow them to marry.
Incidentally, it is wrong that there are countries where siblings are allowed to marry or children are allowed to marry their parents. This is forbidden in every country worldwide without exception. Only Sweden allows a marriage between half-siblings if certain conditions are met and there has been so-called "genetic counseling". So what are you telling here?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All the tags really appealed to me and I saw the positive ratings so imagine my surprise when I start the AVN a little while ago and there is some edgy narrator spouting his tree hugger hipster anti-religious talking points at random intervals.
Is this gonna be a common thing in this supposed "romance" story or should I just delete it and move on?
The story is rather good, but it goes hard against religion, it is a returnig point, there is a cult going on and they want to bring it down, so yeah if it annoys you delete, from the rest I would say you will enjoy it

Reactions: Xythurr

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
lol, I guess they should add a "tree hugger hipster agnostic/atheist narrator" tag at some point. For the most part I'm here to fap and generally just skim to get the cliffnotes version of the story and didn't pay that much attention to the details to notice.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
lol, I guess they should add a "tree hugger hipster agnostic/atheist narrator" tag at some point. For the most part I'm here to fap and generally just skim to get the cliffnotes version of the story and didn't pay that much attention to the details to notice.
It's really on the nose dude. Like I said people are free to believe or not believe in whatever they want but I typically play these games/stories to get away from things that make me think about real world bullshit but I recognize that's just my personal opinion and others mileage may vary.
I am surprised you came to a game like this to skim through and get your fap on. There are better types of games for that.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
It doesn't work like that, you know. You ban something if it is an excessive problem. In the countries where incest is allowed, it's simply not a problem because people know for themselves that it's not okay and behave accordingly. Exceptions always proves the rule.

Incidentally, it is wrong that there are countries where siblings are allowed to marry or children are allowed to marry their parents. This is forbidden in every country worldwide without exception. Only Sweden allows a marriage between half-siblings if certain conditions are met and there has been so-called "genetic counseling". So what are you telling here?
You forgot about Argentina: full siblings can marry. It even has somewhat of a cottage industry from "incest refugees" from other countries if they want to get legally married. Personally I don't care which 2 strangers fuck or marry myself, what they do or don't do has 0 effect on my life whatsoever. Whether they are gay, fucking their brother or sister (or any other family members for that matter) or whatever. To me marriage is just an expensive and unnecessary party with a legal contract attached anyway that only averages 5 years in length and can get really expensive to break. As far as solving a perceived problem by outlawing it, well, that worked really well for homosexuality (sarcasm). Incidentally probably the same 2-3% incest rate as well, they just stay in the closet in the places where the law is a problem. The way I see it I don't see how what 2 people do in their own bedrooms is the gov'ts or anyone else's business. If they wanna risk making inbred babies that's their risk/problem.

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
It's really on the nose dude. Like I said people are free to believe or not believe in whatever they want but I typically play these games/stories to get away from things that make me think about real world bullshit but I recognize that's just my personal opinion and others mileage may vary.
I am surprised you came to a game like this to skim through and get your fap on. There are better types of games for that.
Yeah, this is just one of the newer updates. I should prob fap less.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You forgot about Argentina: full siblings can marry. It even has somewhat of a cottage industry from "incest refugees" from other countries if they want to get legally married.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: from where did you get that BS ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Argentina which has Catholizism as Religion ?? WTF ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What's next ? In Uruguay you can marry your Pet ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You forgot about Argentina: full siblings can marry.
Nope. You're lying. Just read the marriage law of Argentina. Chapter III, Article 166. "Barriers to marriage are: 1. consanguinity between ancestors and descendants without restriction; 2. consanguinity between siblings or half-siblings; 3. the bond resulting from full adoption, in the same cases as in points 1, 2 and 4. The relationship resulting from simple adoption between the adopter and the adoptee, the adopter and the adoptee's offspring or spouse, the adoptee and the adopter's spouse, the adopted children of the same person and the adoptee and the adopter's child. The obstacles resulting from the simple adoption continue to exist as long as it is not annulled or revoked; 4. the relationship in the direct line in all degrees." (Translated from Spanish via DeepL)

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: from where did you get that BS ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Argentina which has Catholizism as Religion ?? WTF ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What's next ? In Uruguay you can marry your Pet ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Taiwan is another one. New Jersey used to until relatively recently (2018 or so), mainly because a f/d couple announced plans to marry so hateful and outraged lawmakers closed the loophole.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If all you care about is fap material you are playing the wrong game then. This isn't a game for fapping even if there is sex lol. It's about a story first and foremost. If you want games for fapping much better options out there.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While it's there I wouldn't say it's brought up all the time. But the religion stuff is mostly relevant to the story , since it's part of the world building , just maybe not the opinion of the "narrator". Not sure how far in you got without spoilers the "narrator" is probably the only thing I honestly don't like about this game

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes