4.30 star(s) 127 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I actually like the renders and sex scenes - so we disagree, which I am fine with.
mate speak for yourself
I would like to think you accidentally replied to the quoted post but, meant your comment for someone else, otherwise, it makes no sense. I suppose it is possible that your English is so poor that you don't know the subject of that sentence is "I"; that's first person singular tense. In other words "himself". If this is the case, you can consider the English lesson a freebee.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This needs an incest mod. Who the hell has girls for "childhood best friends"?
unless something changed in the last 2 updates ( im behind). Yeah no that would make zero sense you are just wanting incest because you want incest not cause it would make the story or game any better. Also Childhood best friend is a popular troupe. If it was a "roommate" then yeah I could see your point.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
unless something changed in the last 2 updates ( im behind). Yeah no that would make zero sense you are just wanting incest because you want incest not cause it would make the story or game any better. Also Childhood best friend is a popular troupe. If it was a "roommate" then yeah I could see your point.
7:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and this just at almost the same moment our friend Milton749 posted " ...the people on F95 are reasonable and patient " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

Carnage345

Jul 18, 2020
this last update at least for me playing on android has at of errors with the images and when i ignored then it's just a forever black screen but the dialogs it's there as if nothing really happened

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
this last update at least for me playing on android has at of errors with the images and when i ignored then it's just a forever black screen but the dialogs it's there as if nothing really happened
Thanks for letting me know, something must have gone wrong with the Android build. I'll look into it tomorrow (it's night here) and get a fix out by tomorrow afternoon if I can. :)

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Considering they both have entirely different families, that would be weird as fuck.

They don't live together, they are different social classes too.

An incest patch would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
That's why I said mod, not patch. Mod = adjust their background stories a bit. To me having a girl as a "childhood best friend" is weird as fuck. When I was a kid until puberty when I was 13 or so as far as I knew girls had cooties (that then progressed into crabs, herpes, and AIDS if you caught them by touch) and I certainly didn't have them as friends until much later (middle/high school).

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Who knew the Prophet would turn out to be such a dick?!

Also, did the rad mutants from New New Jersey come before or after the apocalypse?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's why I said mod, not patch. Mod = adjust their background stories a bit. To me having a girl as a "childhood best friend" is weird as fuck. When I was a kid until puberty when I was 13 or so as far as I knew girls had cooties (that then progressed into crabs, herpes, and AIDS if you caught them by touch) and I certainly didn't have them as friends until much later (middle/high school).
how is having a girl as a childhood best friend weird , even with what you just said I don't see the logic behind that lol. Not only is it a popular trope but it is a actual thing for many people in real life. Just say you want incest fanmade patch for incest but to explain how a girl childhood best friend is weird to you makes it feel more weird since there is nothing weird about that it's all on you.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
"Boys and girls being friends is too weird. The game should make their relationship more normal: siblings who fuck."

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This needs an incest mod.
No.
Who the hell has girls for "childhood best friends"?
Many guys when they didn't became assholes while growing up.
To me having a girl as a "childhood best friend" is weird as fuck.
You have my sincerest sympathy.
When I was a kid until puberty when I was 13 or so as far as I knew girls had cooties (that then progressed into crabs, herpes, and AIDS if you caught them by touch) and I certainly didn't have them as friends until much later (middle/high school).
Whoever teached you about girls must have really hate you. I'm sorry you had such a bad childhood.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes