4.30 star(s) 127 Votes

Beach Tequila

Sep 14, 2017
The sex-scenes/renders are so boring and unneccessary I would prefer Pandaman rather focus on the story than wasting time.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The sex-scenes/renders are so boring and unneccessary I would prefer Pandaman rather focus on the story than wasting time.
So - an average of 1 post every 2+ years...

You are really keeping a tight lid on communication. ;)

I actually like the renders and sex scenes - so we disagree, which I am fine with.

I'm glad that the dev can go full time and hope that he gains more $ supporters so that he can better focus on this creation and those that follow.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Chapter 23, The Heist is out now! I hope you're ready to join the group on a heist as they try to uncover long-lost truths about the island and their civilization. Will they succeed? And if they do, what will they discover? Play now and find out!

Patreon:
Steam:

event_header_ch23.png

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
It's the best way to present useful information! Please make sure to commit all presented information to memory immediately. :cool:
Hey Pandaman Games, just found your game, and I have to say the renders look really good. Plus throuple/harem/lesbian content being optional is always good. I had a question about the pregnancy tag though, I'm assuming since this is a wholesome game the tag refers to family creation and not the sexual shit, you don't have to answer since this question moves a bit toward spoiler category.
On solo path is pretty clear that the pregnancy tag would apply to the main LI.
But what about on the throuples or the harem? Does the pregnancy tag still apply on the main LI only? Or others as well which could result in a one big happy family?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey Pandaman Games, just found your game, and I have to say the renders look really good. Plus throuple/harem/lesbian content being optional is always good. I had a question about the pregnancy tag though, I'm assuming since this is a wholesome game the tag refers to family creation and not the sexual shit, you don't have to answer since this question moves a bit toward spoiler category.
On solo path is pretty clear that the pregnancy tag would apply to the main LI.
But what about on the throuples or the harem? Does the pregnancy tag still apply on the main LI only? Or others as well which could result in a one big happy family?
this is all really from context (and some spoilers from the latest release). Maria is obviously already preggers, so there is that, no question about it. As for Emilia, she really wants children, this was discussed in-game. But up until the end of chapter 23, she still had the plague. Now that she is cured, I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Price of Power [Ch. 23] [Pandaman Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [574 MB]
- - - -

Mac [545 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------
Price of Power [Ch. 23] [Pandaman Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 22 -> Ch. 23 [368 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

striker.js

Jan 13, 2022
Lots of lore and plot development. A slideshow. Out of 23 chapters, I think this is the first one I'll skip and wait for the next update. The plot and romance are developing so slowly and watching presentations from dry AI (or anyone for that matter) isn't my idea of a good time. Neither is watching 'humming' and 'hawing'. Sure, there are some critically important decisions to be made but it doesn't make interesting AVN fare IMO. :)

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes