3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Actually this game is a pretty cool idea, but yeah it's marred with clunky controls, and the camera is your biggest obstacle, generally. (That, and you'll have to grind quite a bit on lower level battles in order to beef up and defeat the first "boss" in the tower.

Other than that though, I think some folks here are being just a little *too* harsh. The graphics are fine, and the gameplay itself is a pretty uncommon (even amongst non-H-games) blend of shooter and tower defense. I for one would love to see more TD type h-games.

(I'll do a proper review later, after I finish it- just wanted to add my two cents to the current discussion)

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
The thing is, I agree with you that this game is a great idea, and I'd probably agree with you on its strengths. The problem is that "as is" it is a big waste of time, because the creator has no clue of what are good game mechanisms and what aren't.

Also the fact that this game crashed twice just after I ended the first battle might make me a little biased...

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
See, I disagree that it's a "waste of time". I've been playing it and genuinely enjoying it despite its flaws. I have the opportunity to just download the savegame posted above, but I'd actually rather try and earn the gallery myself. If the gameplay were really that bad, I wouldn't be doing that. And I suspect I'm not the only one. Is it especially good? No. But it is far from the worst game I've played here. I'll probably end up giving it 3 stars. (Would go with 3.5 even, if I could, but alas, that isn't an option here.) Definitely glad I downloaded it and gave it a shot. If nothing else, it's a very nice change of pace from all the VNs that flood this forum, heh.

I also haven't had a single bug or crash, though. I can see how that'd color your opinion of it.

Reactions: Skyzenski

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I'm getting a very "Orcs Must Die" vibe from this game, only with more fucking. Might be interesting to check out later.

EDIT: Though after playing it for a bit, I have to ask... are the camera controls supposed to be that finicky? I can't jerk my FOV over marginally to get a better lock on enemies, it's either "camera stays stationary" or "camera moves rapidly when you barely move the mouse". I want to give his game an honest try, but damn it, it just doesn't want me to beat the first round of waves.

Reactions: Arkmis

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
So far I've been really enjoying this game. Mix of 3D tower defense+shooter build in an RPG maker game. Experiencing barely bugs and some fights are truly challening. Definitly one of the best h-games i've played so far.
The controls are pretty good imo, the cam is slightly clunky and the perma mousebutton spam to shoot isn't that nice yet walking around and placing things, kiting aka shooting while moving or interacting with the environment feels really good. There's a big tho that prevents oyu from shooting while walking tho, just stop moving for a sec and it's working again.
Also aiming in third person is sometimes annoying but I'm used to it.
The lighting of the game actually suprised me, later on you even get areas where lighting plays an important role.
It's not a nubmer grind, it's making out strategies against different enemies. Could need a lot of polish but definitly a great h-game compared to the plain base stuff we usually get.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
So I did the full save and uncensor patch, but when I got into the gallery, the monsters just run into me and don't trigger any H-animations... The "start forced sex" button doesn't do anything either...

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
Can't even set traps. No matter how much I click on the "Set Traps" button, it doesn't work (that isn't even a button, just a white text without a box). Even after getting the third trap scroll.

Must say too, the idea behind the game is nice: mix of third person shooting and tower defense and progressive unlocking/exploring.
But the execution sucks hard: controls weren't thought over; camera and movement works against you; leveling system feels irrelevant with very low buffs on each level up (at least for the first 10 levels), would be better to just get rid of that and enhance stats based on equipment only.

Also, it ran at 10 seconds per frame the first time I entered the 3D part, but ran normally after closing and trying again. Considering that plus the "can't trap" bug, either the dev overplayed their hand on mixing RPGM with Unity and didn't test enough, or they simply can't code.
EDIT: Never mind. Didn't use the scrolls when I got them.

Reactions: Malik11

SKYShark

Feb 23, 2018
How does one go through the phantom forest to the encampment, i keep ending up at the monster chest area to get the holy armour

becko92

Oct 29, 2018
I really don't know where is the eastern tower. i am stuck and don't know where to go after winning this stage 293206

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
how to start sex in gallery? i keep on getting hit only
To start sex animatian You have to spam clicking 'start scene button' after getting a punch from monster, sometimes work only after 3-4 tries. In sex animation, transparent enemy button will work properly.

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
I really don't know where is the eastern tower. i am stuck and don't know where to go after winning this stage View attachment 293206
The way to eastern tower is in north-west from save point. But You go there only after clearing next 2 chambers in east- in your picture. But I tell You, it's not worth the effort. Just use 100% save for pretty nice animations in gallery.

Reactions: becko92

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
For those wanting 100% complete + uncensor, see the below posts...

Legit, starts you in the gallery. Follow the readme in the extract to place the three files, or follow BrokenRose up above, same directions.

Legit works fine and uncensored.

Bit of advice to running the game,
- Be patient at startup and let the game load. Takes 30 seconds or more, it runs but does not run well
- In the gallery mode, each sequence has three loops before it starts over again. In order to get back to the gallery, pop out of the sequence using tapping w/d and once out, walk over and sit in the blue pylon.
- Ending the event: The mobs always run at you and anywhere close to the blue pylon is instant death for them, ending the event.
- There's no obvious bar building up or direction to get a cum finish, if someone knows more about the controls that cover that please let me know and I'll update this.
i tried but it keeps knocking me out

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
anyone have any idea on how to get the unity portion to run better? I genuinly enjoy this game alot, but im having some slow down trouble. Any help would be really appreciated ^_^

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
anyone have any idea on how to get the unity portion to run better? I genuinly enjoy this game alot, but im having some slow down trouble. Any help would be really appreciated ^_^
What are your PC specs? If you use integrated graphics you could dedicate more system memory to it. I'm assuming you already tried lowering the resolution and quality settings in the game launcher.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes