4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
MC and Meg are on their honeymoon, so i would say incest makes no sense. Unless you married your sister.
There is a son and mother and two brother-sister combinations in this game. The thinking among some of us is that the MC will at some point have something going on with one or both of his relatives. Then, there is always the possibility that Blake and Meghan might get something going.

Although, I doubt if the developer will tell us his exact plans for any incest interactions before they occur... or don't.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Omg! I just realized that another user took part of something I wrote here #235 word for word and made it his review of this game. That is just bizarre. Oh well, I guess plagiarism on a pirate forum is to be expected.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked

Yes, that bottle is what I'm going to need after getting this update finished!
I've mentioned in the past that a development cycle should be between 6-8 weeks. We're now entering the 7th week since the last update.
If you've enjoyed the story so far, I think you're going to like the next update.
I also believe I've leveled up with my rendering skills. Hopefully, some of the preview pics have shown this. Of course, working with the same hardware, rendering times have increased. There are some scenes ( I think you'll know which ones when you finally see them) that I put in a lot of extra effort to make stand out. Even though most of the feedback from the first release regarding the renders were positive, I think there is a huge difference between v.0.01 and v.0.03.
On a side note: I was expecting to garner more support by now. I guess I'm still a new dev and unproven? Hopefully the next update gets the project some more traction.
I'd like to thank all of my patrons and supporters out there on the forums for getting behind a project that's still relatively new.
So....when is the next update?
At this pace, v.0.03 is most likely 2 weeks out. That's the goal!

IdaenDrako

Apr 15, 2018

Unlocked

Yes, that bottle is what I'm going to need after getting this update finished!
I've mentioned in the past that a development cycle should be between 6-8 weeks. We're now entering the 7th week since the last update.
If you've enjoyed the story so far, I think you're going to like the next update.
I also believe I've leveled up with my rendering skills. Hopefully, some of the preview pics have shown this. Of course, working with the same hardware, rendering times have increased. There are some scenes ( I think you'll know which ones when you finally see them) that I put in a lot of extra effort to make stand out. Even though most of the feedback from the first release regarding the renders were positive, I think there is a huge difference between v.0.01 and v.0.03.
On a side note: I was expecting to garner more support by now. I guess I'm still a new dev and unproven? Hopefully the next update gets the project some more traction.
I'd like to thank all of my patrons and supporters out there on the forums for getting behind a project that's still relatively new.
So....when is the next update?
At this pace, v.0.03 is most likely 2 weeks out. That's the goal!
let's go 2 weeks. I love this game, the cliffhanger at the end of V0.02 was well done

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Very nice S&M. I think you have achieved the look you intended for her. She doesn't look like a beautiful woman wearing nerdy glasses. She truely looks like a nerd, but with incredible beauty lurking beneath. Hopefully that makes sense.
confused.gif

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes