4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok. The theme for this update is SKIN TEXTURE.

Good God, the MC looks like he's in his 40's or 50's now. What is with all the lines and wrinkles? Isn't this supposed to be a young newly wed, not an aging fuck with a young hottie?

Or who used to be young, she's starting to look like a worn horse too. The only guy in the update who looked good was James, his skin didn't look like sandpaper.

The next theme is 1 LINE TEXT
Every conversation was around 100 clicks because every single sentence was it's own instance in the text box.

Finally, what is with this drastic art style change? The camera work and the storytelling have both taken a left turn.
I really hate it. I hate this entire update. You've fucked up your game.

Jan 15, 2019

Good God, the MC looks like he's in his 40's or 50's now. What is with all the lines and wrinkles? Isn't this supposed to be a young newly wed, not an aging fuck with a young hottie?

Or who used to be young, she's starting to look like a worn horse too. The only guy in the update who looked good was James, his skin didn't look like sandpaper.

Every conversation was around 100 clicks because every single sentence was it's own instance in the text box.

Finally, what is with this drastic art style change? The camera work and the storytelling have both taken a left turn.

This scares me, I actually noticed the wife seemed to get uglier in the last update. Her skin looked like a goul (although the sexy Asian still looked hot AF Lol) in some of the scenes. I hope it's not worse with this update.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The sister parts still look so detached that it's like I'm playing two different games. The hotel parts are all about intrigue, mystery and interesting characters while the sister parts are full of teen angst and insecurities that I can't give two shits about.

I get that the two storylines are meant to meet in the future, with all the dreams and stuff, but still more storytelling that's relevant to the main plot and less "teen girl issues" would be appreciated.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Primal Instinct v0.05.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.12.2019

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

what.... did we play the same game lol

I thought the renders looked great and love the camera work. Skin texture was amazing. I like realistic skin with pores and what not rather than McSmoothFace. Do we know the MC's age? He is a trained fighter who retired sometime ago, so he can't be some just out of college kid. MC's looks can pass for mid-late 20's or early 30s.

1 Line text is probably used to simulate how actual conversations flow. There are often changes in scenes that match precisely with what is said in that 1 line. I hope the dev doesn't change anything drastically.

You might not like it, but its hardly the case of an update fucking up a game.

Last edited:

derpyturle1995

Mar 14, 2019
The Trisha parts still look so detached that it's like I'm playing two different games. The hotel parts are all about intrigue, mystery and interesting characters while the Trish parts are full of teen angst and insecurities that I can't give two shits about.

I get that the two storylines are meant to meet in the future, with all the dreams and stuff, but still more storytelling that's relevant to the main plot and less "teen girl issues" would be appreciated.
Agree. If the two storylines do connect in the future that would improve the problem, but as it stands now it feels like the game gets put on pause every time you reach one of these scenes.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Great update, interesting but convoluted story so far. Since the script states that this is still a prologue who knows where it will go in the future.

I especially love how Meghan is written and rendered, adore their relationship when your faithful. I tried playing the Mei route up to last update but couldn't do it anymore even though she is a fascinating character and its worth it to learn more about the "plot".

If there is one thing I'd critique it would be that there is a overuse of pauses and dissolves that makes the VN unnecessarily "sluggish".

Reactions: UncleVT

arms99

May 11, 2018
I just get that NTR feeling with this game... still like it.. even tho the wife appears to be getting ugly..
I feel the same. I like the game so far, but I fear it turning into an NTR fest. I wouldn't care if there is an NTR option for those who are into it (and judging by the vibe, I think there will be), as long as it's not forced on the rest of us.

Edit: So I checked the thread and the dev promised that ntr will be completely avoidable. That's a relief

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I feel the same. I like the game so far, but I fear it turning into an NTR fest. I wouldn't care if there is an NTR option for those who are into it (and judging by the vibe, I think there will be), as long as it's not forced on the rest of us.
yet it continues to avoid those tags... i wonder if is because this will never have that type of content or just no real moderation here.
because if a game will have that type of content it should always be warned and not just thrown in the people faces when the update come.

Reactions: HangTuah

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
So people now are whining about "the vibe" of NTR and don't bother to read what Dev said:
The game is planned to be heavily story driven with multiple paths. Choices really matter here, I have even written different dialogue for scenes that seem to be the same depending on your choices.

Because I want to keep everybody in suspense, I can't go into details. But hypothetically speaking? No one will be forced to go through NTR content.
Yes, avoidable and would probably be in the tags to warn people.
Avoidable, as in, it never happened.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes