4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Read and learn
but rape , ntr tags etc that are not common fetishes is another different matter bro (y)
you alreaady did upload games with 0.1 content and have the proper ntr tags even if there is still no content, thats why spoiler genre exist to warn people of the genre the game will be, you may not need to add it to the public tags but do so in the genre spoiler tag, atleast this way people dont need to read all the replyes to know this will in fact have it in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: HangTuah and Jubz

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is a very useful tool called search to avoid read all the replies. You should try it.
yeah because there is no new users etc that will rather keep asking this on threads, or us having to ask every game if it will have that type of content in the future, what im asking is something that can avoid all those useless question in my opinión, hence vndb ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
yeah because there is no new users etc that will rather keep asking this on threads, or us having to ask every game if it will have that type of content in the future, what im asking is something that can avoid all those useless question in my opinión, hence vndb ;)
I've to repeat the answer
Good luck with that of "can avoid all those useless question" tho.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok. The theme for this update is SKIN TEXTURE.

Good God, the MC looks like he's in his 40's or 50's now. What is with all the lines and wrinkles? Isn't this supposed to be a young newly wed, not an aging fuck with a young hottie?

Or who used to be young, she's starting to look like a worn horse too. The only guy in the update who looked good was James, his skin didn't look like sandpaper.

The next theme is 1 LINE TEXT
Every conversation was around 100 clicks because every single sentence was it's own instance in the text box.

Finally, what is with this drastic art style change? The camera work and the storytelling have both taken a left turn.
I really hate it. I hate this entire update. You've fucked up your game.
what.... did we play the same game lol

I thought the renders looked great and love the camera work. Skin texture was amazing. I like realistic skin with pores and what not rather than McSmoothFace. Do we know the MC's age? He is a trained fighter who retired sometime ago, so he can't be some just out of college kid. MC's looks can pass for mid-late 20's or early 30s.

1 Line text is probably used to simulate how actual conversations flow. There are often changes in scenes that match precisely with what is said in that 1 line. I hope the dev doesn't change anything drastically.

You might not like it, but its hardly the case of an update fucking up a game.
Dialogue in games is similar to dialogue in film and on stage. There is a difficult balance between art and realism that's sometimes hard to reach. Irl speech is generally much more staccato — short sentences, many pauses, very little metaphor. Overly artistic dialogue gives you speeches like St. Crispin's in Henry V. Usually when presenting something for an audience, the writer needs to focus on the characters' different speech patterns, the specific situation, pacing, etc. It's a really difficult thing to do without a ton of practice.

Frankly, I think S&M does a pretty good job with it. Why would "normal" people like Trisha and Alex talk even remotely similar to Samara and Misha? Why would powerful people speak like "employees" such as Mei, Lawan, or Blake? There are a few stumbles occasionally, where it feels to me like a character isn't speaking with their own voice, but with (most likely) the voice of Primal Instinct's writer. Altogether, though, I feel like the writing is solid. If things in Alex' world started sounding too much like things in Misha's world, I think it would break immersion badly. I know a lot of people don't like teen-angsty dialog / plots, but it feels more realistic to me to have that type of thing in the game.

I do agree on the skin texture, though. While I appreciate realism to a point, I again think a balance needs to be achieved. Unless there's a damned good reason for it, people generally don't expect zits, tons of wrinkles, nasty looking moles, etc., in their characters. That goes for cheese-grater pores too. Hell, even characters in the TV version of Game of Thrones were all "prettied up" to help audiences more easily connect with them. If true to the books, Tyrion would've actually been one ugly dude.

Reactions: desmosome

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I feel the same. I like the game so far, but I fear it turning into an NTR fest. I wouldn't care if there is an NTR option for those who are into it (and judging by the vibe, I think there will be), as long as it's not forced on the rest of us.

Edit: So I checked the thread and the dev promised that ntr will be completely avoidable. That's a relief

Funny I don't get that vibe AT ALL when I'm trying to keep the wife HAPPY.

I DO get that vibe when I'm going after Mei. hmm..

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Trisha is so Yummy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder what the future hold for both of us :devilish::devilish:

Check dat ass

My only and only Sandra, just in dream but "soon" it will be real as fuck

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am currently waiting on the incest content for this game myself. I played it one update ago none of the main characters really interested me and the mystery just didn't catch my curiosity. If the main character can seduce, romance, and impregnate both the mother and sister. I will probably play it again. Fingers are crossed.

Last edited:

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Wait, what... EL( Eleanor from High Life ) here ? Just a ghost or the devs from High Life are here...... and gonna bail this also ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Coreless

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I played this game for the first time last week and i enjoyed it a lot... Now with this update I'm loving it... Emotional update, I'm loving the wife more and more, I want to be her bodyguard, her rock, her all... Wonderful game, i love emotions in games... :) (y) (y) (y) (obviously I'm doing full faithful to wife route)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Agree. If the two storylines do connect in the future that would improve the problem, but as it stands now it feels like the game gets put on pause every time you reach one of these scenes.
Exactly. And I think the issue is with how dev is trying to do NPC character development. The way it's done usually, is the NPCs get characterization through their interactions with MC and it evolves from there. But the way it's done here, you are essentially spectating a NPC's story with no interaction from the MC and completely detached from the main story.

I think all the sister stuff is meant to show how she will will transform from a nerd to a hottie. But that could have been easily done with a smaller flashback when MC got back home to see his sister changed. The way it's done currently, it just looks like pointless filler to be skipped.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ok. The theme for this update is SKIN TEXTURE.

Good God, the MC looks like he's in his 40's or 50's now. What is with all the lines and wrinkles? Isn't this supposed to be a young newly wed, not an aging fuck with a young hottie?

Or who used to be young, she's starting to look like a worn horse too. The only guy in the update who looked good was James, his skin didn't look like sandpaper.

The next theme is 1 LINE TEXT
Every conversation was around 100 clicks because every single sentence was it's own instance in the text box.

Finally, what is with this drastic art style change? The camera work and the storytelling have both taken a left turn.
I really hate it. I hate this entire update. You've fucked up your game.
Maybe Mei is the devs fave so he will just keep making the hot wife into a 60 yr old crack hoe so we are left with no choice but to settle for the hooker Mei ;)

Reactions: derpyturle1995

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I wish we didn't HAVE to see our sister be corrupted... Cause that's obviously what's happening.

I'm assuming we can fuck either the mom or the sister in the future.. I find the sister hotter but the mom is one that is forced on me with wife doing that wtf moment and the dream..

I really hope this opens up into a threesome pathway.. I found the scene with the other asian chick with hubbie and wife hot.. I was hoping we would have gotten a choice there to maybe go down pure wife route or kink wife route..

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Exactly. And I think the issue is with how dev is trying to do NPC character development. The way it's done usually, is the NPCs get characterization through their interactions with MC and it evolves from there. But the way it's done here, you are essentially spectating a NPC's story with no interaction from the MC and completely detached from the main story.

I think all the sister stuff is meant to show how she will will transform from a nerd to a hottie. But that could have been easily done with a smaller flashback when MC got back home to see his sister changed. The way it's done currently, it just looks like pointless filler to be skipped.
Games like BaDIK and rockstar in your sig also has plenty of scenes away from the MC. There are many people who cannot view a project as an observer and consciously or subconsciously insert themselves as the MC (Not saying you are necessarily like this). I can already tell that the dev is trying to please this crowd, which is fairly large to be fair. Constant obfuscation of the MC's face is an example. The story however, is definitely not being told in a first person perspective. Focusing a lot on the first person narrative might be good for immersion, but it also puts a lot of constraint on how a writer can present the story.

As you said, the plotlines of whats happening at the honeymoon and at home will converge at some point. I feel like the whole girls night out thing was great. It gives you some predictable character growth on Alex. What I found even better was the insight into Hannah's character. At first, I thought she was the typical slutty friend, but we see that her character has quite some depth. The mother probably had a divorce with the dad and he remarried some bitch. Dad got custody of Hannah and the other kids stayed with mom. Or maybe Hannah is a bastard child of dad's infidelity. That might make more sense on why the mother would hate her. Hannah grew up in some fucked up environment with the bitch step mom and got all sorts of trauma. You see so much pain inside her but its all shown indirectly. We never see or hear what exactly is going on with her at home, but so much can be learned from unrelated dialogue and her mannerisms.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Yep, this is my main problem with this game. I just skip through all the sister scenes, but that amounts to almost half of my playthrough in this update. With other pointless stuff like dreams there isn't much left for me to enjoy.

The way the story is presented makes the MC look more like just another NPC rather than a player character. It gets so detached that it feels less like a game every update. I got only one seemingly unimportant choice this time.

The "You take the role of..." in the description looks misleading when the player is so often just an observer of events the MC can't see, thus outside of the role. That is the direction I see this VN take though.

Reactions: Kond and christoprd
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes