4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Found this game today an have to say hell yeah good job looking forward to the next update. Im trying to do a balance of Mei's an Meghan's routes hey i an married but i want the sexy asian poon lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm doing only the Meghan's only route. But will also do things with the sister if given a chance.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
will do an i think im going to try that game *** family friends and strangers** next thanks for that too lol
Just a fair warning about that other game.....check the tags first and if you're ok with those, then proceed. If not, that game might piss you off. Also it's a kenetic novel, so no choices.

I'm doing only the Meghan's only route. But will also do things with the sister if given a chance.
I'm sure we'll get the chance with sis eventually. I want a crack at the mom (sandra). I really dig the way she looks.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ummm...WHY would you have your brother in law book a reservation for YOUR honeymoon and WHY would your brother in law GO with you on your honeymoon?

EDIT: oh free helps. I guess that's enough of an incentive.

Last edited:

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Damn not gonna lie I didn't really expect anything from this game but the more I played it the more interested I became. All the characters seem to be well written, and the plot is unique. The only thing that kinda bugged me was earlier in the game models (especially the wife) looked really off in some angles (you can see the dev improve later on).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the wife and asian, well thats a whole other story and i'm tired so screw writing all that.

Reactions: IdaenDrako

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018

v.0.04 Release Date:
Tier: Lord Emperor - 8/22/2019
Tier: General - 8/24/2019
Remaining patrons - 8/27/2019
Public release - 10/01/2019

You sure the public release is meant this way and it shouldn't be September 1st? I mean I'm fine with waiting, but I'm really not fine waiting til October.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You sure the public release is meant this way and it shouldn't be September 1st? I mean I'm fine with waiting, but I'm really not fine waiting til October.
I'm not the developer so I can't speak to this. You could always become a patron. All patrons 1$-$10 get the the release on the 27th.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes