4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn! As if the first one didn't look real enough. I know virtually nothing about the rendering process but I do know what looks good, and I'd easily put you in the top 5 at this point. You better slow down there cowboy, you are honing your skills a bit too rapidly. At this rate you'll take the crown before games end.

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Damn! As if the first one didn't look real enough. I know virtually nothing about the rendering process but I do know what looks good, and I'd easily put you in the top 5 at this point. You better slow down there cowboy, you are honing your skills a bit too rapidly. At this rate you'll take the crown before games end.
There's a lot of really talented artists out there. The bar is pretty high, and getting higher all the time. Maybe one day I'll catch up to them :geek:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
There's a lot of really talented artists out there. The bar is pretty high, and getting higher all the time. Maybe one day I'll catch up to them :geek:
You're certainly on the right path. That skin map is pretty darn good but it's also that you're thinking how you could improve on what you already know. That's something that will serve you well.

But who am I to know anything about this stuff...

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Very good game, but with no cheating or ntr tags im interested to see how the story goes because to me i'd think it'd be one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Это также английский форум, при необходимости вы можете использовать Google Translate перед публикацией.
Sooner or later this forum will be ours, comrade.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Silk&MilkProductions Quick question, is there quite a bit more content with Lawan planned or is she going to only have a small roll?
It doesn't seem like she is going to be a major character to me (just a fun side piece). Major roles seem reserved for Meghan, Mei, Alex, Sandra, and probably Samara at this point. I really do like Lawan though, she cracks me up. She's like a ton of dynamite compressed into a tiny package.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hopefully no NTR or ability to turn it off and not just written as "it happened but you dont see it." as i feel thats a bs copout

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Dev Update
Hi y'all! Just a quick update to let you guys know where I am with the update.
I was hoping to have it ready by the end of the month, but I still have a ways to go. While I'm wary of giving estimates in case I miss it, I hope to have it ready in about 2 weeks.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

Dev Update
Hi y'all! Just a quick update to let you guys know where I am with the update.
I was hoping to have it ready by the end of the month, but I still have a ways to go. While I'm wary of giving estimates in case I miss it, I hope to have it ready in about 2 weeks.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!
take your time when the update will be ready will be here for the party

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Silk&Milk Productions

Unlocked

What's left to do?
I have an animation to finish, some renders need redoing and when that's done, finalizing the coding. I know you're all eager to jump back in. We're nearly there.
Thanks for being patient everybody!

1565458907381.png

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes