4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I am so looking forward for this scene to happen..
Yes it will, this game has incest tag, so expect for it to happen, but I think it will only happen if wife caught MC cheating with his mom, sister, or the asian girl. Wife will do the same with her bro and will want divorce, or MC will leave the wife to marry the asian girl and the brother will comfort her broken-hearted sister and because she is drunk things will happen inevitably, awesome prediction isn't it. In that case, player should be very careful with choices and decision

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes it will, this game has incest tag, so expect for it to happen, but I think it will only happen if wife caught MC cheating with his mom, sister, or the asian girl. Wife will do the same with her bro and will want divorce, or MC will leave the wife to marry the asian girl and the brother will comfort her broken-hearted sister and because she is drunk things will happen inevitably, awesome prediction isn't it. In that case, player should be very careful with choices and decision
I think the brother has bigger problems. he brought both his sister and mc into place where this all could occur. Also what is weird that mc has no way of sayng no to the brother ... The guy with weird eye.. also mc and the wife start spilling out their life with this guy who they know nothing off.

But this is such a mystery game especialy in those dream sequence..

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I don't think he will feel cucked. As Samara seems to be an instrument for him to bring about your demise. So, tread with caution. I think He realizes Mei doesn't have the heart or will to carry out his plans for you. Thus, Samara.
what is really weird even if you reject her she still manages to forces herself on you. i hope the dream sequence is true it seem mc family seem to know more about these people then the mc itself especially his mother.

But damn i cant wait for new chapter. i want more with that red haired wife scenes. :love:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
what is really weird even if you reject her she still manages to forces herself on you. i hope the dream sequence is true it seem mc family seem to know more about these people then the mc itself especially his mother.

But damn i cant wait for new chapter. i want more with that red haired wife scenes. :love:
Yeah Samara is one seductive evil bitch. Do you recall the preview pic where she is staring at you from the foot of your bed? Here #496 . Just creepy. And since I enjoy being seduced by evil cunts, I will be taking the plunge.

Yeah the wife is an absolute doll, and that makes it painful to cheat on her. But I find all the ladies intriguing, so I want to have fun with all of them. I just hope there is no silly harem ending. Choices must have consequences.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Dude.. I think the incest tag is mostly meant towards the MCs sister I think.. Let's hope so

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes