4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked

Haven't done a dev update in a while, so....
Here's a render of Sandra. She wasn't always a 40+ year old doctor. This is how I would imagine her, before life happened...
College years? Uni? Listening to Motley Crue?
Maybe that mopey look reminds you of somebody?
Anyways, speaking of real life...I'm about 10% behind where I should be with the update. Nothing serious, just work and other mundane stuff. The grind most of us find ourselves in.
The update should be half way done by this weekend. I know...I wish I could get them out faster.
For those who might have missed it, there will be some changes to the tier system starting July 1st. Just another heads up.
I'll be dropping another preview pic this weekend.
Peace!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

PI-Meghan-A.gif PI-Mei-A.gif PI-Sandra.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/347505_PI-Meghan-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/347506_PI-Mei-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/347507_PI-Sandra.gif
For more fan sigs, check them out here.

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So which one is the wife, Meghan, the redhead?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked
v.0.04 Preview Pic #5
The reason this update might take longer than the previous ones is the render above. I've gone down the rabbit hole...and the rabbit hole is deep. There's no manual, and the professionals in the industry certainly ain't going to share their secrets for free. So I've been doing a lot of trial and error, and picking up little hints here and there.
I've noticed the trend seems to be over-saturated plastic doll looking renders lately. I have nothing against that myself, but I'd like to try and achieve my own style. Something more realistic looking. To the best of my abilities. I'm still very much a noob!
My average render time is between 2-3 hours. That doesn't take into account the setting up of a scene, which can take anywhere from 5 mins to 4 hours. And I work full time :(
Just thought I'd share some of my trials and tribulations.
Hope you like the preview pic. That's the quality I'm aiming for throughout this update.

Looks like Mei is delivering a happy ending massage!

Silk&Milk's renders are drastically improving every update. And IMO some of the absolute best and most realistic looking out there. Now couple that with the writing, story telling and meager level of support and you have one of the most underrated projects out there.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
For someone who really hates incest games. Is this a good game for me?
So far there is little bit of incestual stuff in dream sequences but you can shut most of it down with the correct choices. But for the most part and for the forseeable future the MC is on his honeymoon in Thailand away from his family. It's a really good game and you ought to try it. It's a really deep story full of meaningful subtleties in both visuals and dialogue. I highly recommend you play both the Mei path and the wife path, if only to get the most clarity of what is going on in the story. And they are both really well written characters, especially the wife.

Reactions: BOW and IdaenDrako

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
For someone who really hates incest games. Is this a good game for me?
Well, so far there is no incest and actually this game is not incest at all, you can play it if you want. Sandra is barren based on what i know. Both MC and Alex are "adopted" by Sandra(which happened to be a HOT, MILFY like neighbor for both). MC and Alex also don't have blood relationship.

My words just play the vanilla, don't use the patch. That patch for Incest Lovers.

Reactions: BOW
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes