4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
is there actually some real news, or you are dropping/trolling that "99% ready" tag as a "likes bait"?

just relax, those are some old "news", nothing has been changed since last week.
The percent going up is progress even it's minor and with this dev 99% usualy means the update is hours/days away. I'm just looking forward to it and figured maybe some others were as well, quarantines are boring, I'm sorry I offended you.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So, do you guys want me to continue Qleafs walkthrough for this? No saying I will for sure just gauging interest?

Edit: Well looking on the Dev's site it looks like he is already doing one, but, I honestly don't care I do this for the community, so if you guys want me to update Qleaf's I consider it.

Last edited:

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
So, do you guys want me to continue Qleafs walkthrough for this? No saying I will for sure just gauging interest?

Edit: Well looking on the Dev's site it looks like he is already doing one, but, I honestly don't care I do this for the community, so if you guys want me to update Qleaf's I consider it.
It's completely up to you, I know some people really appreciate it but if the dev is already doing it then all that happens is the same thing gets made twice. Think of your free time!!!!!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It's completely up to you, I know some people really appreciate it but if the dev is already doing it then all that happens is the same thing gets made twice. Think of your free time!!!!!
Yes, but is it the same quality? With all due respect to devs some make great walkthroughs, some, well I don't like to say bad things about others work. :)

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, but is it the same quality? With all due respect to devs some make great walkthroughs, some, well I don't like to say bad things about others work. :)
Well if your going down that road you can take a look at his and see if there is anything that you can add/change to improve upon it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well if your going down that road you can take a look at his and see if there is anything that you can add/change to improve upon it.
I'd just do mine off the script and start where Q left off. I don't like to even look at other people's work for reference. I like it to be my own approach, and the way Qleaf taught me is to do just that.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough, thank you once again to my wonderful teacher Qleaf who has given me so much without asking anything in return. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.07

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Do I have the right to bitch about this dev not having enough patrons when I'm just a filthy pirate?
Yes you do brother, if no one will listen, I will. Forward march brother!

"What do we want?"
"Stolen stuff!"
"When do we want it?"
"NOW!"
"And it better be peanut free!"
"Or we gonna sue yoh ass!"
"Biacch!" "Biach!"

Ah to be young and entitled again

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Now that's like showing a kid an ice cream and not letting him lick it!

_mutters and mumbles under his breath_

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Now that's like showing a kid an ice cream and not letting him lick it!

_mutters and mumbles under his breath_
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF ......
wait wait wait
sorry wrong channel
scratch that
THE TEASE CONTINUES (for the next few hours/days)

Reactions: Amahl Farouk
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes