4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.06 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
thank you for the compressed android port! cheers

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
In the wt: "It sounds counter-intuitive, but there's a point in there". It not only sounds counter-intuitive, it is. Even with the "perception change" at the of the scene that would understandably give the point, the next one almost negates it. Getting through that gunman thing will bring Frank and the mom closer together if anything from a logical pov. The update also wasted too much time and effort on the Hannah thing. Watching side characters in a TV show is fine, but when it comes to a game where you supposed to immerse and watch it from a first person standpoint, it's just too much.

Reactions: Rituf and AL.d

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
In the wt: "It sounds counter-intuitive, but there's a point in there". It not only sounds counter-intuitive, it is. Even with the "perception change" at the of the scene that would understandably give the point, the next one almost negates it. Getting through that gunman thing will bring Frank and the mom closer together if anything from a logical pov. The update also wasted too much time and effort on the Hannah thing. Watching side characters in a TV show is fine, but when it comes to a game where you supposed to immerse and watch it from a first person standpoint, it's just too much.
There is another guide up now. Maybe it could help you. ;)

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Is my first time on this game, but I wonder if anybody remarked the "Timestamps" easter egg? I won't tell where :)

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Shit, MC and his wife need to go back home fast. his family need him ffs. Getting sick when he's lovey dovey, but his family suffering.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The update also wasted too much time and effort on the Hannah thing. Watching side characters in a TV show is fine, but when it comes to a game where you supposed to immerse and watch it from a first person standpoint, it's just too much.
Couldn't agree more. What's next for this Dev? "And now a word from our sponsers... Do you have piles? Try ... Preparation X"

Oct 15, 2019
I hope the intention is to make me dislike the wife immediately, because I do.
I'm not far in but so far she's fallen asleep immediately after getting off, then she volunteered the MC to go visit some jackoff for most of the rest of the first night of a honeymoon and so far the 2nd day has been shopping for the same shit clothes you can get anywhere.

Did she just suddenly become a thundercunt after the wedding or were there clear signs beforehand?

maybe my opinion will change further in ... TBC.

So, further in now.

The brother is an annoying cunt.
the step sister is a really annoying cunt.
the sister is proper messed up, though can probably be fixed.
That novak douche needs to suck on the wrong end of a shotgun.

Don't have enough screen time on the mother yet, but from the little I've seen she seems like a moron.

further edit: why is the MC such a little bitch that can't, under any circumstance, seem to stand up for himself and tell people to fuck off?
Disagree you! If you have a wife or gf,you will realize your fault!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I hate to say it, but if you are on the good husband route, this honeymoon has dragged on too long.

The Mei and Lawan routes are different, there's more plot and drama going on. But I get the feeling the GH route won't really kick off until the MC is back with his family, so I kinda wish it'd get to that soon.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
When seeing the image title I though this game is about snake vore sexy girl to be swallowed

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great update. Everything is on the same top-level, Meghan still perfect, but as written above, I think that for MC it is time to finally return home and face problems, intrigues, and temptations.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes