4.10 star(s) 45 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
This guy writes a newly married couple very accurately.....so much lovey dovey crap it makes me wanna puke! Lol Looks like the story is building up nicely though. One thing I can't understand is why every girl is beautiful but Meghan, she's kinda plain looking. Which is weird because I kind of have a thing for pasty, freckled redheads.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Please don't tell me meghan cheats on the mc with that freak misha? I have seen the cheating tag but no ntr and hope that this story doesn't go down that road! Just starting for the first ever read through. Only wanting a meghan route and not interested in cheating myself

Dec 24, 2018
Please don't tell me meghan cheats on the mc with that freak misha? I have seen the cheating tag but no ntr and hope that this story doesn't go down that road! Just starting for the first ever read through. Only wanting a meghan route and not interested in cheating myself
The MC is the one cheating, but you won't have worry about that if you stick with the Meghan only route.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
There is one thing that just doesn't sit right with me with the story! (I'm up to the scene were the mc and meghan have breakfast with creepo one and two) Who in their right minds would not get freaked the f*ck out by the abnormal behaviour of a hotel manager then the managers partner in the first place I mean there just on a honeymoon so it's not like there royalty? Alarm bells would be ringing after the very first encounter with the creepy slime ball.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This game is just gorgeous, the characters are so good so well written, specially Meg, her path with the MC is amazing, you can even feel why they did get married, i even feel bad to be on Mei path and see how much Meg is affected, all paths are so well written, but Meg is my favorite path and my favorite girl so far.

P.S It's too bad the updates take some time to get release, but man they are worth the waiting, the quality is just superb, in visuals, characters and story, amazing work.

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Really great game. Looooong wait between updates but still fantastic.

On a side note, why are the last 4 pages of the walkthrough blank?

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the incest patch? Got 006 version of the game and the 006 patch in the right directory but it isn't working. Still uses the default dialogue. I didn't have any probs with the previous releases.

Edit: Hmmm seems like it isn't working with my last 005 save. I went back further and the patch 'kicked in' weird.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Next update Hope He returns to his Home ;) His Sweet mother waits :cool: (y) and Sister (y)
Kinda Confusing seeing other characters insted main one ?? Hope Mc gets his choices to leave faster that place and return Home

Mc's Mother is Far more Beatifull then his Wife
His Sister to :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am hoping he extends the honeymoon so he can assist those poor Spanish ladies with some free English lessons, in order to assist them with their green card hopes. just to be kind of course, and there is that poor bored young lady with the crotch scratching boyfriend who no doubt would benefit from a brotherly cuddle and some relationship advice.

Sadly I suspect the honeymoon will be cut short after the MC's mother having the near death experience, but there is hope! Given the fact that the MCs new wife is now pregnant I have a few suggestions as to stacking the household with cleaning service people!

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I don't get the pacing complaints at all. Meg & Mei routes are both really well written, to a quality that shits over most of the games on this site. Side character stuff is getting really good too. All of it flows well too in my opinion, not being intentionally dragged out but taking a bit of time as natural relationship changes do. Good stuff dev!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I don't get the pacing complaints at all. Meg & Mei routes are both really well written, to a quality that shits over most of the games on this site. Side character stuff is getting really good too. All of it flows well too in my opinion, not being intentionally dragged out but taking a bit of time as natural relationship changes do. Good stuff dev!
i Agree, further more, the updates take some time is true, but pepole tend to forget that for the couple only a few days have passed since the start of their honeymoon, and their original plan is to be there a month. yes i would like to see the MC interact it is family, but i have no rush to reach that point and get some lazy ass story.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The problem is though, while it is very well written and visually stunning...watching a couple enjoying (or not, in the Mei route) their honeymoon together with the occasional malevolent dream or family member cutaway intermixed isn’t especially interesting in the long term. I mean, I certainly like these characters but at some point you have to give them more to do than self-reflection.

But, who knows. Maybe the dev wants this to essentially be the VN equivalent of a Terrence Malick film, and if so then more power to him. His ability to set a mood and to invoke emotion is certainly up to the task. I would be concerned about the long term viability of that approach though and whether the Dev would get the kind of support needed to sustain this.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The problem is though, while it is very well written and visually stunning...watching a couple enjoying (or not, in the Mei route) their honeymoon together with the occasional malevolent dream or family member cutaway intermixed isn’t especially interesting in the long term. I mean, I certainly like these characters but at some point you have to give them more to do than self-reflection.

But, who knows. Maybe the dev wants this to essentially be the VN equivalent of a Terrence Malick film, and if so then more power to him. His ability to set a mood and to invoke emotion is certainly up to the task. I would be concerned about the long term viability of that approach though and whether the Dev would get the kind of support needed to sustain this.

I agree with virtually everything you have said here. The detail put into the renders, the facial expressions and the very clear sense of humour evidenced in the game are really quite unique. The writer clearly has a good grasp of plot and dialogue but I cant help but feel he needs an editor too. Given the fact that on the mei route the entire story has been driving the MC into bed with her, both of them being coerced into it either unknowingly or unwillingly, there just seemed to be an utter lack of drama about the whole scene, it was a quick hop onto the bed, a rather dull sex scene and then an "OK doll thanks for the sex,I better get back to the wife now." Rather than dealing with both parties emotional repercussions, we instead jump straight out of that to the sister's side story. Given the build up to all this it just seemed to be a bit of a let down.

It is hard to say this isn't a very good game, I just cant help but feel it needs trimmed for pacing a bit more than it is. I think too many unrelated (well seemingly so at the moment) stories are being told per update, and it essentially means there is very little progress in anyone of the stories. We have one sisters relationship with Hannah, and now anew one following through with a potential love interest in the cafe, we have the mothers story, then also the side characters fathers story bubbling under the surface, you have the two spooky peoples stories, the brothers story, lawan's story, mei's story, her friends story, then you have the bloody awful medieval thing, whatever thats about. And then of course you also have the good husband story branch. That's a hell of a lot going on for a story that's on update 6 and even more renders, which at the quality level he produces has to be a very time consuming job.

MY main concern is as the game goes along the complexity of the story writing, and the sheer weight of the render count will drown the developer, al the while potential subscribers will hold back subscription due to the unavoidable slow pace of development in any one story arc. Basically as time goes by I see this as becoming one of the very best games to eventually be abandoned and that really would be a shame , all for the lack of decent story boarding and planning.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes