4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Still not sure why we need an incest patch for game that hasn't had any yet. Outside of a dream, and that really didn't count.

Or the flirting sessions between the half cousins.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Still not sure why we need an incest patch for game that hasn't had any yet. Outside of a dream, and that really didn't count.

Or the flirting sessions between the half cousins.
While I don't play the game for the incest, but for the story and the wife which is awesome, my expectations for when MC sees his family is high to be honest, so yeah, I need the patch.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
While I don't play the game for the incest, but for the story and the wife which is awesome, my expectations for when MC sees his family is high to be honest, so yeah, I need the patch.
What continues to be the downfall of this game is that the majority of the greater plot is only viewable if you cheat on your wife with Mei.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What continues to be the downfall of this game is that the majority of the greater plot is only viewable if you cheat on your wife with Mei.
I don't know about that, I finished both routes up to 0.5 version and they were pretty fair. I like Mei, but no, the wife is amazing! Like the game gives me no reason to want to lose her. She is super sexy, super fun, super cute. 10/10 but to be fair I am partial to redheads. Samara does tempt me, not because she is hot, cause Meghan is hotter, but because of the supernatural thing.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Primal Instinct [v0.06]
Win/Linux
(286MB .7z): - - -
Mac (281MB - Untested!): - -

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I don't know about that, I finished both routes up to 0.5 version and they were pretty fair. I like Mei, but no, the wife is amazing! Like the game gives me no reason to want to lose her. She is super sexy, super fun, super cute. 10/10 but to be fair I am partial to redheads. Samara does tempt me, not because she is hot, cause Meghan is hotter, but because of the supernatural thing.
Yes, but the plot surrounding Misha and his plans for you and your sister are only really revealed on the cheating route. If you don't cheat, this is a nice little game about a guy on his honeymoon and some confusing cutscenes of what's happening to his family while he's gone.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Primal Instinct [v0.06]
Win/Linux
(286MB .7z): - - -
Mac (281MB - Untested!): - - -

God bless ya Sir!

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I hope the intention is to make me dislike the wife immediately, because I do.
I'm not far in but so far she's fallen asleep immediately after getting off, then she volunteered the MC to go visit some jackoff for most of the rest of the first night of a honeymoon and so far the 2nd day has been shopping for the same shit clothes you can get anywhere.

Did she just suddenly become a thundercunt after the wedding or were there clear signs beforehand?

maybe my opinion will change further in ... TBC.

So, further in now.

The brother is an annoying cunt.
the step sister is a really annoying cunt.
the sister is proper messed up, though can probably be fixed.
That novak douche needs to suck on the wrong end of a shotgun.

Don't have enough screen time on the mother yet, but from the little I've seen she seems like a moron.

further edit: why is the MC such a little bitch that can't, under any circumstance, seem to stand up for himself and tell people to fuck off?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Primal Instict v0.06.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Some pretty great scenes with Hannah in this update, surprisingly emotional stuff with her and her mother. Likewise, the stuff with the wife and seeing her insecurities with her appearance really did a lot to endear me to her and the MC's relationship with her. In fact I like most of these characters and think SilkandMilk did a pretty great job fleshing them out.

...but yeah, the story kind of needs to get a move on because right now there doesn't seem to be enough urgency. We know supernatural forces are conspiring against the MC and his family, but really nothing's happening. Either the MC is enjoying his honeymoon with his wife, or he's falling in love with Mei and growing distant from the wife to Novak and Samara's benefit....something more needs to happen. Don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty good in terms of the visuals and the characters, and there's a healthy amount of H content, but so far it feels like the story isn't coming together and the Dev's dragging his feet.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What's that you say? An entire next update devoted to Lawan? Well, I couldn't agree more!

On the good husband route things are progressing much as you would expect

On the non-Lawan naughty route, all I can say is... I was expecting thunder and lightning and instead there was a gentle breeze with a slight chance of rain in the evening. Ok nice and satisfying from the perspective of finally getting the dick wet in foreign parts, but a bit of tropical thunder wouldn't have gone wrong, given the inappropriateness of his actions - a seriously underwhelming sex scene.

Beautifully rendered fluffery, but fluffery just the same

As for the Lawan naughty route, not even a random drive by in the bar, what was she doing that evening? Her knitting?

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes