4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan sig (By special request):

PI-Lawan.gif

Link (PS This sig is a larger one so best to put it against a smaller sig or put this into a looping one):

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/593455_PI-Lawan.gif
For the previous ones, click here.

Thanks Jeff Kronn for reaching out! It does feel good to get sigs done again but unfortunately I'll be awol for a while.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I have a very strong feeling that it will happen this update. Either with Mei or Samara. Mei is eager and willing to do the deed, But the MC cock blocks himself. And that is understandable given his character, he's not a douche, and for him to cheat on his beloved wife would be quite douchey thing to do. But temptations abound, and are soon to get the better of him.
I wonder if we will be given the option to keep resisting instead of just giving in to the pressure in the Mei path, it would be interesting to see the reactions of the antagonists getting impatient with the lack of corruption and start taking more drastic measures instead of just letting her use innuendo and slow seduction.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
His communication is good too so what gives?
Visibility and notoriety. In marketing, Web marketing to be precise, communication is important, yeah, but there are other things to consider in an online strategy. Think of it as a pyramid. Communication is at the top, then you've got notoriety/visibility, sales, business model/plan, etc...

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
SEO and SEA. Search engine optimization and Search engine advertising. A website is needed as an anchor to get the trafic once the strategy is ready to be deployed. :)
I'm gonna assume he's not doing any of those things then?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm gonna assume he's not doing any of those things then?
Nope. You can check by yourself. If you type " Primal instinct ", there's 0 result. If you type " silk and milk productions ", there are 6 results, but none of them are relevant. Why ? Course is over for today. hahaha. I can't share professional secrets/methodology in public like this. Hope you understand that. If the dev needs advices in private, it's another story ;)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Nope. You can check by yourself. If you type " Primal instinct ", there's 0 result. If you type " silk and milk productions ", there are 6 results, but none of them are relevant. Why ? Course is over for today. hahaha. I can't share professional secrets/methodology in public like this. Hope you understand that. If the dev needs advices in private, it's another story ;)
lol I get it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
(firefox)

Depends on how you search for something and what search provider you are using. Primal instinct is pretty common and there was 18 google pages to look through and had 1 hit from a incest site.

Then I searched for Primal instinct renpy with the same search provider and got literally 8 pages with first 2 pages having nothing but hits and rest of the pages having some hits on each page.

Then searched silkandmilkproductions with same search provider and got 7 pages with many of the pages havng something about primal instincts.

(Chrome)

Tried one search provider and found nothing then searched for Primal instinct renpy and got 1 hit.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I wonder if we will be given the option to keep resisting instead of just giving in to the pressure in the Mei path, it would be interesting to see the reactions of the antagonists getting impatient with the lack of corruption and start taking more drastic measures instead of just letting her use innuendo and slow seduction.

Keep on resisting? I never started lmao, although when I found out you had to resist to get Lawan, I was like a sloth hanging onto a tree with a leopard chewing on its ass. Sorry Mei, but compared to that wee bundle of naughtiness you are a sexy as yesterdays pizza (still tasty, but not satisfying) If I am going to cheat in my pregnant wife on my honeymoon, it is going to be with Lawan :D #noregrets

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
It's hard to say. Silk is very tight lipped with his story. He'll occasionally give some cryptic hints (open to interpretation), but that's about it.

Keep on resisting? I never started lmao, although when I found out you had to resist to get Lawan, I was like a sloth hanging onto a tree with a leopard chewing on its ass. Sorry Mei, but compared to that wee bundle of naughtiness you are a sexy as yesterdays pizza (still tasty, but not satisfying) If I am going to cheat in my pregnant wife on my honeymoon, it is going to be with Lawan :D #noregrets
It's nice to see Lawan getting some love. While not my favorite lady, I do enjoy her quite a bit, and I hope she reemerges in the coming chapters. Perhaps she will fulfill the MC's anal fetish?

albul

Jun 8, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everybody...
I was hoping to have the update ready this weekend, but not a good week for me.
With the bad news out of the way...
It will be ready next weekend. I never like giving away details about the next update, because I want you to head in not knowing what's going to happen....but lets just say what I'm working on now, is something a lot of you have been patiently waiting for :) I want to get it right rather than just rush to get the update out as soon as possible.
I've said too much :) but I don't want to go radio silent either.
Thanks everybody for understanding!
Silk...

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes