4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Lawan Lawan Lawan!!!
Impregnate wife, bang Mai, run away into a life of debauchery with Lawan

Job done go to pub.
I'm hoping Lawan makes an appearance in the next update. she is quite entertaining.

Acceptable, yet banging Samara should be among those priorities;)
Oh yes, Samara is a must. All of her holes need to be tapped.

Im in love with meghan
Me too. And that is why I cannot share her with you. Sorry bud, but she is mine;)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1581207202646.png

Unlocked

1581207376697.png

Unlocked

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well?
Just checking in, I don't do it often, because there's not much really to report. Things are pretty mundane. Set up renders - go to work - come home - check on renders - fix things I'm not happy with etc.
After the previous update I blasted out the gates with a bunch of renders trying to do things as fast as possible, so that I could get the next update out as soon as possible. I know people have a limited time of patience, especially when there are so many other projects to support.
It was a mistake, nothing seemed to work. I used the same lighting, camera angles, and I just wasn't happy with what was coming out. It made no sense. What worked in one environment, just didn't in another. Trying to go faster actually slowed me down as I had to go back and redo most of them.
Caused a lot of stress. But on the bright side I think I've refined my renders. Art is subjective of course, but I think they're better than they were before. I'm really happy with how some of them turned out. So it's been a balance between chasing the perfect render and saying that's good enough, move on.
I hope it'll be a showcase of how far I've come from when I started and where I am now, and maybe we can reach that goal soon and I can get a second GPU to speed things up a little bit.
Silk...

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes