4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Man, I have some mixed feelings about this game.

On one side I really like the game overall. The story so far is one of the best I've seen in this kind of games. I would love to see this game completed at least for that reason. The writing and the dialogues are on point, love the interactions between characters, especially between MC and Meghan (the store scene with the mannequin made me laugh so hard).

On the other side though, I'm definitely not a fan of most women's looks in the game, including Meghan. This is really a shame for me, because they have such a great chemistry together, but I cannot believe MC calling his wife beautiful all the time when she looks straight up creepy in some renders (sorry Meghan's fans, just saying the truth). Mei on the other hand is simply gorgeous and so is Samara. This makes me play cheating path a bit easier:)

With that being said, I hope the developer gets more recognition, he really deserves it. It's really sad that some developers are getting so much money without even trying while others have to abandon their good work due to lack of support.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Interesting game with an interesting story, with pretty nice visuals and models. However, I don't feel that very interested in the parts that don't focus on the MC right now, but that may change. Plus, I hope that this game doesn't mess around with teasing too much, leaving actual sex (penetration) for way later on as others do. I don't necessarily demand sex scenes right away, but equilibrium is key.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Interesting game with an interesting story, with pretty nice visuals and models. However, I don't feel that very interested in the parts that don't focus on the MC right now, but that may change. Plus, I hope that this game doesn't mess around with teasing too much, leaving actual sex (penetration) for way later on as others do. I don't necessarily demand sex scenes right away, but equilibrium is key.

There is actual sex if you are on the wife path.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
But for select a potential sharing/swinging/cuckhold path i must follow the wife love path?
There is no sharing/swinging/cuckhold path in the game. This is going to be a really long game, as we are still in the prologue. I don't know what future content it will have, but as of now, that path does not exist.

Reactions: Gods

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I am still conflicted about Mei, I played her path last update and she is a nice person and a beautiful woman but cheat on Meghan makes me feel too much like a shit.
Yeah I understand, me too. It always helps me to play Mei's path first every update, that way I don't feel quite as bad. So I guess Samara has not been a temptation for you?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah I get, me too. It always helps me to play Mei's path first every update, that way I don't feel quite as bad. So I guess Samara has not been a temptation for you?
Nope, I am trying to avoid her, I am more interested in Alex to be honest but we'll speak about her when the prologue is finished.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Nope, I am trying to avoid her, I am more interested in Alex to be honest but we'll speak about her when the prologue is finished.
Congratulations on avoiding Samara, I Can't. She is too alluring. Hmm, eventually you might have to chose between Meghan and Alex. Or maybe they will share you. Who knows.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is no sharing/swinging/cuckhold path in the game. This is going to be a really long game, as we are still in the prologue. I don't know what future content it will have, but as of now, that path does not exist.
Ah ok, i tought that the wife could be shared in a possible path, or swinging with Misha and Samara for example… :)

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I am still conflicted about Mei, I played her path last update and she is a nice person and a beautiful woman but cheat on Meghan makes me feel too much like a shit.
No Mei, no Samara... DAMN you are STRONG !!!! ;)

I don't care much about what's going on with Alex and all so far, it's well written and beautiful etc etc but I don't know, I'm not curious or anything. Plus the fact that there's like 0% chance to see Mei appear when it's about them doesn't help either. :)

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes