• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
There is no NTR, people think there will be but there isn't any so far.

2 paths are the wife route and the mei route, people think the NTR will eventually happen in the mei route.
It's quite clear what will happen. Meghan has the loaded weapon and looks at her pointing at Mei. She knows that something is happening, she is jealous, she begins to doubt, and the comments pass from love to cold, cold as ice, comparing both paths (Meghan-Mei), as when the MC is hurting her leg training with Blake, on one path Meghan cries and on the other she doesn't even bother to kneel to help it. You only have to see the end of the last update if you have chosen Mei's path.

NTR? Of course. The message is very clear, and I personally don't care, it's simply a game, and as long as it can be avoided, so that some don't cry in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

K18

Apr 19, 2018
On Meghan Route, depending on earlier choices you made, you might have Lawan appear and flirt with MC in the elevator and again in a hallway scene where Lawan taste MC's cum and then kiss Meghan making her taste it. Don't know will that go anywhere.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
On Meghan Route, depending on earlier choices you made, you might have Lawan appear and flirt with MC in the elevator and again in a hallway scene where Lawan taste MC's cum and then kiss Meghan making her taste it. Don't know will that go anywhere.
That scene was pretty funny. I hope Lawan appears in the next chapter.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Well, well... this is a wonderful game. Played both paths (Mei and Meghan) and enjoyed it a lot. Dialogues are so good. Love the visual quality, the different characters and the intriguing story. And of course not to forget some beautiful ladies feasting my eyes. What is going on? How will this all unfold? Mmmm, i want to know :)

SilkandMilkProductions; great job! Congrats and thanks (y)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The only thing that bothers me is that guy with the weird eye seem to be connecting with mc sister.. and mc still did not bother to call her after all this time in several chapters everytime something else comes up.. at least mc spoke to his other sister.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Unlocked

I hope everybody survived the New Year festivities and that you're all doing well.

It's 2020 and we still don't have flying cars and time machines, but I'm sure somebody is working on that.

v.0.06 is coming along nicely. I wasn't able to put in as much work during the holidays as I normally do. I had some family obligations I had to attend to. I'll try and make up for it in the coming weeks.

I'd like to thank my old patrons for sticking with me, and my new patrons for taking a leap of faith with this project.

Hope your dreams come true in 2020!

Silk.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes