4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I feel the same. I like the game so far, but I fear it turning into an NTR fest. I wouldn't care if there is an NTR option for those who are into it (and judging by the vibe, I think there will be), as long as it's not forced on the rest of us.

Edit: So I checked the thread and the dev promised that ntr will be completely avoidable. That's a relief
And there is the charm of games like this, give options for everyone. For those who want to see that kind of scenes, and for those who don't want . Following the path of faithfulness seems to be the one that will prevent the wife from turning you into a deer. As long as it's not forced, everything content will be welcome.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
there is a problem in the way the game is going, if you neglect your wife you can have fun with mei, but if you dont neglect your wife you cant have fun with mei at all, be sure to keep the "ntr" out for all the girls that can have a romance with mc because "ntr avoidable" mean we dont see any girls we can romance getting banged by someone else.
I hope im clear about this since sometimes the devs mistakes this and made a mess that will literally trow away the people and lost any support both the support they already have and any they can get in the future.

I say this as a goodwill and as a player that like to be out of any kind of that type content, (take a look mrdots... he is showing an ex gf fucking some dude, while that gf is not a romanceable charácter i dont like that one bit, i like my storys be centered on my mc and no one else, for me is enough to stop being a patreon of a game, i dont like to see any girl related to the mc fucked, to say it clearly)

Good luck with the game, will keep an eye on next updates.
(y)
You want to avoid seeing it, but still see it, I don't understand.
In all threads you say the same, thread by thread, game by game... What an anti NTR advertising... amazing .... look, they're telling you that it will be avoidable, which means that if you don't want to see the content, you won't see it, it's that simple to understand. Now, if you choose the choice you don't like, then can't blame anyone.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You want to avoid seeing it, but still see it, I don't understand.
In all threads you say the same, thread by thread, game by game... What an anti NTR advertising... amazing .... look, they're telling you that it will be avoidable, which means that if you don't want to see the content, you won't see it, it's that simple to understand. Now, if you choose the choice you don't like, then can't blame anyone.
you quote me in a game that i have already ignored based on my beliefs of how ntr avoidable should be done, and since you clearly go around missinterpreting someones Words, i will correct you

for me ntr avoidable means i dont see any ntr and the ntr never happen even if i cheat on wife or i dont romance mei, i dont want to see any potential love interest getting banged because for me that kills any feeling of romance when i play their route, so seeing them getting banged by other dude will kill any interest in wanting to play her route next.
Im not a ntr hater as you say but i do hate when the ntr is forced on the player.
You should check your Reading skill, seriously is not the 1st time you missunderstand what someone writes even though that post you quote is well written.

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
you quote me in a game that i have already ignored based on my beliefs of how ntr avoidable should be done, and since you clearly go around missinterpreting someones Words, i will correct you

for me ntr avoidable means i dont see any ntr and the ntr never happen even if i cheat on wife or i dont romance mei, i dont want to see any potential love interest getting banged because for me that kills any feeling of romance when i play their route, so seeing them getting banged by other dude will kill any interest in wanting to play her route next.
Im not a ntr hater as you say but i do hate when the ntr is forced on the player.
You should check your Reading skill, seriously is not the 1st time you missunderstand what someone writes even though that post you quote is well written.
Look, I understand perfectly what you have written, because it's the same that you have poured throughout the forum, for me you can post what you want.
In this game there is nothing forced, I don't understand why you ignore it.What you have to think, first of all, is that this is "just a game". GL.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Look, I understand perfectly what you have written, because it's the same that you have poured throughout the forum, for me you can post what you want.
In this game there is nothing forced, I don't understand why you ignore it.What you have to think, first of all, is that this is "just a game". GL.
i play games to have fun not be pissed off, and im pretty sure in this game the girl you neglect will be with someone else because all the vibes are here if you read and pay attention to it, of course if u like that you wont care but I do and thats why i did put this in my ignore list.
Anyway is pointless to talk about this

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
We don't know for sure if NTR will happen or not, we think it will (because those people are shady as hell) but as of now NTR is speculation.

I do find it hard to believe that NTR will be forced on us regardless of path (Mei vs Wife), it'll be avoidable one way or another.

DeJackles

May 29, 2019
Primal Instinct [v0.05] [SilkandMilkProductions] (1.15 gb rar pc source)
226 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Where is android Port ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm not quite sure how Hannah is Alex's half-sister. Even with the patch, she seems to switch between BFF and sister and no one but Alex mentions she's related to them.
Just seems weird without any further explanation.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm not quite sure how Hannah is Alex's half-sister. Even with the patch, she seems to switch between BFF and sister and no one but Alex mentions she's related to them.
Meghan mentions that you have three sisters when you say you have two during the lunch with Misha and Sammara. Might need to be on Meghans route tho

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It is quite clear how the relationship works. Her father cheated on the MC's mother father with Hannah's mother. Hannah and Alex is about the same age.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I do hope down the road we eventually see MC interacts with Hannah and they connect with each other (and of course his mother and other 2 sisters). Curious see how that plays out, hopefully good things and not MC the taking the anger out on her.

The father cheated on the MC's father with Hannah's mother.
That's unfortunate for MC's father to be cheated on by the father.

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes