4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
agree with you..I also can't stand cheating Megan..she's too perfect :p ..I dropped Mei's route real quick
Much as I loath it, I would recommend playing Mei's route are well. You miss some lore if you only play the Wife's route.

Fortunately, the game is so good for me, I don't mind it. And even though Meghan is great, Mei is actually pretty awesome too. (Having said that, I do feel like a douche, the way I treat Meghan on the Mei route) I imagine cheating in RL must feel pretty close to this. You know you have this awesome wife, but you can not supress the excitement and rush of the new girl

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Meghan is great, I just love the couples dynamics there, haha.
But my main reason why I won't explore Mei's route is because it sounds like it would set up future NTR, I'll have none of that, not with any character, haha :p
Yeah the whole thing with the Russian guy,especially on Mei's route feels like a setup for ntr

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Damn. I wouldn't have believed I'd find one more 5/5 game from here (only half dozen of those in my list) but here's one. This was just perfect. Story swept me along instantly. Good graphics. Especially Mei's expressions were so good. Perfectly directed (please make movie out of this once it's finished, Oscar worthy). There was so many good moments. Pretty much every scene with Mei. Sorry wife, but you'll have to go.

I'm sure sisters and mom will get surprise of their lives when I bring another woman from my honeymoon trip, but I'll make it up to them (in bed, I hope). I love how story get's at least couple of them ready to jump into my bed, even though I'm on the opposite side of the planet :). Quite an achievement in storytelling. And based on how story advances it looks like this is going to be long one. Mystery with those couple of characters is also quite interesting. I'm still not quite sure what they're after.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's only one this I'm sad about this game. I'm afraid that hottest girl will be only side character... :(

Keep up the good work \o/

Reactions: DonkeyFace

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Fantastic update, the scene at the pool was just out of this world on wife +samara route
How come this dev only has 61 patrons? :(

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There's only one this I'm sad about this game. I'm afraid that hottest girl will be only side character... :(

Keep up the good work \o/
You are 100% right, she is actually from another game..so she is just an cameo (shout out to other game/Easter egg). I actually can not remember from what game she is from...:(
Maybe a side character from Twist of my Life? Scratch that...Now I need to find out from what game....

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hope you've had the time to play the latest update, and I hope you enjoyed it?
I worked really hard on it. I'm sure there are things I could have done better. But that's the best I can do with what I have, and what I know.
I'm starting preliminary work on version 0.06, after I get that one out, I'm going to have to reassess what to do with this project. I know no one likes a dev that bitches, but this project just isn't get the traction I had hoped for. It's only since v.0.04 it's made enough to cover the electricity I burn on rendering.
I know those who love it, really love it! And others are left scratching their heads about what the hell is going on here.
The market likes what the market likes. Can't get mad at that.
I've been told I should open up a Discord channel. Don't know much about it really. But maybe that'll help? Hopefully I get it running soon.
Back to work I guess. Hope you all enjoy the weekend and thank you for the support everybody. I don't take it for granted!

Read this post give me a deep sadness, i don't want be annoying but if you liked this game and i know many liked it, don't let this guy waste his talent, he deserves to be supported. It would be devasting read the tag "abandoned" on this project. Keep the game alive guys.
They are up to 62 patrons now, was at around 45 at the beginning of December. So, this post seemed to have worked. Basically got 1/3rd of their patrons in the last week. Happy about that, this is easily one of the better games on here. Should have more support.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I cannot for the life of me understand why this game didn't take off. I'm pretty sure there isn't a VN out that that gets the visual part better than this game. The story is fantastic also.

I think its a fine art vs mass appeal kind of thing. I hope the dev doesn't get discouraged. It seems like a slow process for any new dev. Hopegaming didn't even take off at blinding speed even with overwhelmingly positive reviews. Its just the nature of story driven games. Not every game is gonna be like WVM. That game just came like a wrecking ball filling the niche of wish fulfillment game that was quite barren at the time.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The characters dynamics and interactions are written well but with all the sub-plots they seem a bit too ambitious so hope the dev can manage them all well though! Anyway I'm not liking Meghan the wife as I find her behaviour to be a bit manipulative and retaliatory. It fully reminds me of a friend I used to know who pulled of similar childish nonsense and made me distance myself from her.

So yeah if there is no wife angle i think this game would have higher patreons.
Yeah, I think many players want to be free bird when they start a VN and don't want to be saddled with a gf/bf/wife/husband from the start of the game. In a majority of the cases the only option is to cheat if the player wants to pursue another character as there is no path to break up. For those who don't mind harem or cheating it's great but for those who want to pursue one character at a time they have to drop it and look elsewhere.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes