4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
It seems it's no longer available on four of the five sources. I usually don't have problems with any D/L site, so it's odd now that I have issues with the majority. Could it have been taken down? I can't try Mega as it requires some code poop for my browser. Oh humm.
Problem D/L sites: UPLOADHAVEN, ANONFILE, FILESUPLOAD, NOPY

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It seems it's no longer available on four of the five sources. I usually don't have problems with any D/L site, so it's odd now that I have issues with the majority. Could it have been taken down? I can't try Mega as it requires some code poop for my browser. Oh humm.
Problem D/L sites: UPLOADHAVEN, ANONFILE, FILESUPLOAD, NOPY
Checked it now, only FILESUPLOAD link has been deleted, all others are fine.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
We're getting close to the release:

Unlocked

Just checking in...
Still work to do. I have the final scene to finish rendering, one animation to go and the coding.
I don't want to give an estimate and get your hopes up just to miss it. So thanks for being patient. The last 10% always takes me the longest. I'll spend this weekend in lock-down and I'll see how much time I can dedicate during the week, depends on work.
Stay awesome!
Silk...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I just want to be able to bang ANYONE other than my wife... that's not asking too much is it

pawittty pwease
ha ha I agree! I would prefer this order:- Mei - someone else - Mei - Mei - someone else - Mei - Mei - Mei - someone else -Mei - ...
I have a very strong feeling that it will happen this update. Either with Mei or Samara. Mei is eager and willing to do the deed, But the MC cock blocks himself. And that is understandable given his character, he's not a douche, and for him to cheat on his beloved wife would be quite douchey thing to do. But temptations abound, and are soon to get the better of him.

Reactions: turnerron70
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes