4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
DAmm the cliff-hanger, the game is getting better at each update cannot wait for the next update

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Why do many people call swimsuit bottoms panties? I see it may times where people call the swimsuits panties and bra's. I opened the script and changed panties to swimsuit bottoms as that's what they are. Could also be changed to bikini bottoms.

Tottoro

The mom and sister are back wherever the MC and wife left when they went on their honeymoon.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Why do many people call swimsuit bottoms panties? I see it may times where people call the swimsuits panties and bra's. I opened the script and changed panties to swimsuit bottoms as that's what they are. Could also be changed to bikini bottoms.

Tottoro

The mom and sister are back wherever the MC and wife left when they went on their honeymoon.
what u mean?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tottoro

You asked about mom content and I'm telling you that the mother and sister are in another country back where the MC and his wife left them when they went on their honeymoon so from that it should be pretty easy for you to figure out that there is no mom or sister content until they get back home if they get back home Mr. NoDick might try to keep them forever.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Am i the only one having a problem viewing the main page of this game? its literally nothing just the comments,i dont see the game description nor the download links.. Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I love this story i keep geeting more and more questions and I hate having to wait but its great and i really want more of the sis

Reactions: dbah

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Like the story but increasingly worried that the author won't be able to pull it all to a conclusion. Flashbacks, disjointed story, crazy dreams. Fair enough paranormal is listed as a genre tag but it's jumping all over the place. Teasing with multiple (potential) love interests. Anyway, hope it all comes together at the end as it could be great ...

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
This is an intruiging story, and really great renders BUT
I am afraid this project is too ambitious.. there are many characters, even more introduced now. Flashbacks, dream sequences, different story arcs and also 2 different routes.

I hope the dev can prove me wrong and pull something great off though.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Thailand huh... Maybe there will be a new tag someday? :ROFLMAO:
Well according to most travel blogs out there Thailand's most known for hmmm... let's see.. their food, Buddhism, architecture, love of martial arts (muy thai), their arts and festivals, culture, city of Bangkok.. hmm... hmm... can't seem to put my finger on it... F95 doesn't have tags for these?

Oh yeah ladyboys.

;)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey UncleVT , some tags that can be added.
exhibitionism (MC and Meghan outdoor sex and oral at public pool)
cheating (MC with Mei cheating on Meghan)
teasing (mainly by Samara)
groping (mainly by Samara)
romance (MC with wife Meghan & MC with Mei)
creampie (MC inside Meghan)
pregnancy (Meghan)

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes