4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
new version wont work for me do i need to play from the scratch ?
I am confused, how do you know new version doesn't t work for you? If you are speaking about the actual version, try an older save, usually it works. Ohh, wait... He release the new version?

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a bloody good game. I am actually running 3 paths on this one, which I almost never do. True to wife, mei, and the other girl. I normally just skip to the cheating my ass off path. Good story, I almost feel bad on the cheating path which is a rare occurrence. Not overly enthusiastic on the strange back in time bits I would prefer more focus on up to date events but all in all a damn good experience, given they are in Thailand I am hoping for a girl with a little extra but you cant have everything!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Dev update.
When's the update goddamn it? I know you're all impatient waiting for it.
The last 10% (at least for me) is the most stress inducing part of the dev process. I'm really, really close. But things just seem to come to a stand still, as I try to wrap everything up.
I'm finishing off the last scene, and I need to redo some renders I'm not happy with.
Coding is about half way done.
It should be ready for tier: Lord Emperor next Wednesday-Thursday. Give or take a day maybe?
Thanks for being patient everybody. We're nearly there.

turnerron70

Nov 1, 2017

Dev update.
When's the update goddamn it? I know you're all impatient waiting for it.
The last 10% (at least for me) is the most stress inducing part of the dev process. I'm really, really close. But things just seem to come to a stand still, as I try to wrap everything up.
I'm finishing off the last scene, and I need to redo some renders I'm not happy with.
Coding is about half way done.
It should be ready for tier: Lord Emperor next Wednesday-Thursday. Give or take a day maybe?
Thanks for being patient everybody. We're nearly there.
Thank you for sharing the update. Hopefully, it is well worth the wait and there is plenty of new Mei :love: action

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Great news guys!!!!!!!!

Here's a little glimpse of my work-flow.
About 5 renders to go. An animation needs a little adjusting and the coding still needs finishing off.
I usually enjoy writing the dialogue and once I get rolling it gets done pretty fast, but this time it's been different. Balancing this and work has been more difficult than ever. I think I need a lot of sleep once I get this one out.
It's the most renders I've done for an update thus far. Just under 400. I know that's no where near the amount some of the big boys are doing, but I hope you're happy with the quality of them.
It's a solid update if you play all paths. The update is divided:
1/3 Meghan's route
1/3 Mei's route
1/3 Sandra's arc
I encourage you to try out all avenues, all though I understand some of you are only interested in a particular path, so the update might seem a bit on the shorter side.
Friday-Saturday guys.
I know, I suck!

turnerron70

Nov 1, 2017
Great news guys!!!!!!!!

Here's a little glimpse of my work-flow.
About 5 renders to go. An animation needs a little adjusting and the coding still needs finishing off.
I usually enjoy writing the dialogue and once I get rolling it gets done pretty fast, but this time it's been different. Balancing this and work has been more difficult than ever. I think I need a lot of sleep once I get this one out.
It's the most renders I've done for an update thus far. Just under 400. I know that's no where near the amount some of the big boys are doing, but I hope you're happy with the quality of them.
It's a solid update if you play all paths. The update is divided:
1/3 Meghan's route
1/3 Mei's route
1/3 Sandra's arc
I encourage you to try out all avenues, all though I understand some of you are only interested in a particular path, so the update might seem a bit on the shorter side.
Friday-Saturday guys.
I know, I suck!
Thank you so much for the detailed update! You definitely do not suck lol You are an amazing artist and this is one of my favorite games. I hope that the stress of deadlines is not taking away all the fun and enjoyment out of the creative process. I appreciate the really high quality renders you have produced so far.

I must admit that as eagerly as I await the next update, I haven't really explored the Meghan route. It is all Mei for me :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you so much for the detailed update! You definitely do not suck lol You are an amazing artist and this is one of my favorite games. I hope that the stress of deadlines is not taking away all the fun and enjoyment out of the creative process. I appreciate the really high quality renders you have produced so far.

I must admit that as eagerly as I await the next update, I haven't really explored the Meghan route. It is all Mei for me :)
I really appreciate your enthusiasm, but just to be clear, iam not the developer, only a fan like you.

Reactions: turnerron70

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

I'm finishing up the dialogue for the final scene.
I was planning to compose a new tune for this update to try and add to the atmosphere. For those of you who don't turn the sound down, I think it help's capture the mood. Anyway, I can't force it, and I don't have the time, so I'll be reusing the previous tunes. Maybe I get it done in the next few days and the remaining tiers get it, we'll see.
ETA for tier: Lord Emperor. "Coming Soon." :)
I know that means many months for some devs, but we're talking about 4-8 hours, it's an estimation. If I finish up earlier than that, I'll upload it.
Stay tuned!

He made this post 3 hours ago.
Anyway guys, support this talented developer, for faster and bigger update, he is really underrated.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Come on share eet , look at the shiny watch...... you are feeling sleeeeeeeepy veeeeeery sleeeeeepy, when I click my fingers you will wake up with a great desire to share this game

_clicks fingers_

• Sad
Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes