4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked
Dev update...

I miss Meghan with long hair :( so here's a render with her original hairstyle. Also, how about that poll? Meghan is still the fav gal among you. Just :)
Not much to report. Just checking in so you guys know I'm alive. Some days are more productive than others. Depends on how much work drains out of me.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, I am looking for a new game to play. This one seems to be pretty interesting. The only thing that is putting me off is the incest Tag. Is it avoidable? I don't want any (not even in a dream or so) of it. I want it to be completely avoidable. Not like for example in Long life the Princess where you can avoid fucking your sis but still jerk off to her and there is sexual tension. I want to treat the family as a family.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys, I am looking for a new game to play. This one seems to be pretty interesting. The only thing that is putting me off is the incest Tag. Is it avoidable? I don't want any (not even in a dream or so) of it. I want it to be completely avoidable. Not like for example in Long life the Princess where you can avoid fucking your sis but still jerk off to her and there is sexual tension. I want to treat the family as a family.
I can't say now, becuase there isn't at the moment, it's more a future tag. Anyway is a good game, give a try.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
just don't download the incest patch and they won't be your family members.

Reactions: mojococo

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
The game is already incest free unless you download the patch.

Reactions: JuanPablo

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Silk&Milk Productions

Unlocked

Checking in.
Obviously the update won't be ready this month. I always hate guessing, but it won't be ready until the second half of next month. It all depends on work/life etc. I thought I'd give you all a heads up before the end of the month so that you know where I'm at. I don't want anybody pledging next month if they think I'm going too slow, or for you to think the update is just around the corner.
I've got most of Meghan and Mei's rendering done. I plan to have some animations as well, but I usually leave that for the end.
Right now I'm working on Sandra's arc. We'll be checking in on her.
New preview pic tomorrow for tier: Strategist and above.
If I have the time I might do some Halloween renders for the rest of you.
Cheers everybody, have a good weekend!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Good Halloween guys! I am a fan too of this great game and i love how this guy works, so i want share with you the beautiful pics he made for Halloween! I hope he gets really fast the support he deserves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really an amazing work! If you can guys, pledge this developer, a true artist.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I hope the game makes a big splash when the update drops. It's a crime that this game doesn't get the recognition it deserves!
I'm with you 100%. It's got to make a big splash at some point. It's just too good not to. And I hope it is able to do so before the incest kicks in, just to help prove that some games can be a success without it. I know there are a few, but not many.

80% :unsure::unsure: that's probably between 3 weeks and a month before the update right?
S&M typically completes about 10% per week. So I'd say 2 weeks at best, but maybe more like 3.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I'm with you 100%. It's got to make a big splash at some point. It's just too good not to. And I hope it is able to do so before the incest kicks in, just to help prove that some games can be a success without it. I know there are a few, but not many.
Yep, same here. And the quality of his renders since 0.3 are unmatched IMHO. As for the incest stuff, it has a very annoying tendancy to make all game look the same (not even mentionning the laughably lame "landlady" etc etc). I almost stopped playing every game with the tag, excpet one or two that comes with good story or a truly avoidable incest path.

S&M typically completes about 10% per week. So I'd say 2 weeks at best, but maybe more like 3.
That is fast compared to others dev with much larger audience.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes